Pinelodge Cottage is a waterfront cottage with two bedrooms, living room/dining area, full kitchen and full bath. One bedroom has a double bed while the other has two twins. Step through the sliding glass doors in living room on to a large deck with comfortable seating and a spectacular view of Blue Hill Bay.
We own seven acres of land and 500 feet of bold granite and stone beach shoreline with a southwesterly exposure on Blue Hill Bay. Our location is private, decidedly un-commercial, and yet convenient to the facilities of the surrounding towns including Bar Harbor. While we enjoy living in the relative quiet of the western side of Mt. Desert, the amenities of Acadia National Park are nearly at our back door. You will find our rates competitive and the setting incomparable.
Come relax and enjoy the quiet with us.
1) We rent our cottages by the week, Saturday to Saturday.
2) A deposit is required within 7 days to hold your reservation. Refund of deposits can only be made if we are successful in re-renting the entire period. The balance including Maine State Sales Tax will be due upon arrival.
3) We enjoy pets enormously, but have found that pets are frequently unhappy in unfamiliar surroundings. We do have returning tenants who have allergies too. We regrettably have concluded that we can not accommodate any pets.
4) Our housekeeping cottage is now smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted inside at any time.
5) We do limit the number of people to four, including infants, no exceptions, please
Keywords: waterfront cottage on western side of Mount Desert Island/Acadia National Park
Now in second generations ownership, our cottages adjoin our home, so you are truly our guests. With owner's on site, you are ensured a home-like experience.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.