Dune Allen Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
Enjoy the ease of being just steps to the beach and pool in this newly updated ground floor condo!
- Master bedroom with king size bed - New flat screen TV in master bedroom.
- Master bath updated with all new tile, fixtures and Tub in 2013. Includes new tub and separate shower, large master bedroom closet.
- Pack and Play and High chair available.
- Second bedroom with Queen size bed and adjoining bathroom.
- Separate bunk room with bunk beds, chest of drawers and TV/DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen with GRANITE Counter tops
- Laundry room with NEW large capacity washer and dryer IN UNIT
- Large living area with new furniture and FLAT SCREEN TV. New sleeper sofa in 2013!
- All bedrooms have TV/DVD
- Large pool with lap lane
- Spacious HOT TUB open year round
- FREE WIFI
- Cable TV/CD Stereo
- Free beach set-ups daily (two beach chairs/umbrella)(March to October)
We have six other condos - bring the whole family or schedule a business trip. Close to Seaside and Destin, but far from the crowds. San Remo has a large meeting room available for rent for small weddings, family reunions or business meetings.
Keywords: san remo, beach front, oceanfront, ocean view gulf condominium, beach apartment, hot tub, pool, gulf front, hotel, santa rosa beach,blue mountain beach, ground floor, family vacation
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
Thank you so much for the beautiful condo. It was such a treat to find a bottle of wine and beach towel! Both we used (and enjoyed). We have stayed at San Remo for several years and we have never been disappointed. This year we were celebrating our first year at the beach with our 10 mo. old grandson. What a treat. The greatest part was your condo had everything we needed! Since I was celebrating my birthday it was even more special. We look forward to many visits in the future.
Stan & Shelia