|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The Lodges at Elkmont is a newly constructed luxury condo development in the heart of North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains; just outside of the quaint and charming town of Banner Elk. The Banner Elk community offers High Country activities such as skiing, golfing, hiking, horseback riding, rafting, and fishing. The downtown offers world class restaurants, unique galleries, eclectic shops and the friendliest folks around.
GROUND FLOOR UNIT- NO STAIRS IN THIS UNIT!
The 1500 sq. ft. 2 bedroom/ 2 bath condo is lavishly furnished with rich hard wood, soft leather furniture and cozy period pieces that allow for maximum relaxation. The welcoming gas fireplace in the living room sets this unit apart.
There is a king bed in master bedroom, queen bed in the second bedroom. The master bath features walk in closet, double sinks and full tile shower. The second bath has a jet tub. The kitchen is appointed with granite counter tops, counter bar and stainless steel appliances. We provide the dishware, utensils and pots/pans that you need. In unit washer/ dryer. A walk in gear closet next to the front door allows you to store all of your summer or winter equipment. The views from the large covered patio are truly picturesque.
Key aspects of this development:
- Cable/Wireless internet access
- The tranquil Shawneehaw Creek that meanders through the property, an expansive conservation
- Large mountain top lookout w/ gazebo, outdoor fire pit and picnic table.
- Across from Banner Elk Winery. The first of its kind in the area, the winery reflects the ambiance and tranquility of the Appalachian Mountains.
- The Mile High Swinging Bridge and wildlife habitats at Grandfather Mountain; The stunning long-range vistas and rugged mountains views of the Appalachian Highlands at Blue Ridge Parkway; Exploration of the inside of a mountain at Linville Cavern & Falls; Rock climbing at the majestic Chimney Rock; Horse back riding at Dutch Creek Trails; Zip line adventures at Hawksnest Zip Line; Gem mining at Foggy Mountain; and all the activities on the Watauga River.
-The summer brings festivals like Fine Art & Master Crafts & Riverwalk Arts Festivals.
-Singing on the Mountain and The Highland Games are also very popular and entertaining.
-Diamond Creek is a Tom Fazio designed course.
-Grandfather Golf and Country Club combines a challenging track with superb mountain scenery.
-Banner Elk is the ski capitol of the South.
-Beech Mt. is the highest ski area in the Eastern United States (elev. 5,506).
-Sugar Mt. has 20 slopes and many other great winter activities
-Both ski areas are within 5 miles of our condo for convenient access.
If you are a short term vacationer or seasonal visitor, Banner Elk has plenty for you to discover and enjoy. Please come visit us on your next adventure! It’s hard to imagine a better place to unwind.
(Please note that the property pictures represent one of four units we manage, each unit has a similar look and layout.)
Keywords: condo, lodge, mountain view, hiking, ski, vacation, family, fun, getaway, scenic
We stayed mid October of 2011. The Fall color was at its peak. The weather was delightfully cool which is a pleasant break for south Georgians. We read, tasted the good restaurants(Jackalopes is the best!),
The accomodations are 4 stars. The property should have a community Hottub but does not. Otherwise it is very much worth the price for a relaxing vacation. RDW
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Off Season 2
Apr 1 2015 - Jun 15 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jul 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
-Holiday and special events have a nightly rate of $195 and a 3 night minimum, except for New Year's which is $295 a night.
-Summer Season has a two month minimum. Add June or October for $1495.
-Rates do not include tax and deposit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.