St Pete Beach House Rental Photos and Description
Remodeled 2 BR 2 BA Beach Bungalow and Apartments
Enjoy Florida, the way it used to be, with no high-rise condos blocking the beach views. This pet-friendly house has all the modern amenities, yet is located in the historic district of Pass-A-Grille Beach, only a half a block from the Gulf of Mexico. Delight in a location which is 10 minutes from Interstate 75, yet is years away from the bustle of city-living. Walk, swim, shell, and build sand castles on wide beaches that gently slope to the edge of the shimmering green water. Fish, rent watercraft, or take the Shell Island shuttle on Boca Ciega Bay, also a 1/2 block away. Walk a short distance to restaurants and shops or enjoy world-class dining a short drive away. Located on the West Coast of Florida, minutes from downtown St. Petersburg, 30 minutes from Tampa, and less than 2 hours from Orlando.
House has Two bedrooms, with paddle-fans (Queen bed and 2 twin beds.)
• Living Room with satellite TV/VCR, paddle-fan, and Queen-sized sofa bed.
• Dining Area seats six to eight.
• Den with queen sofa bed (can be closed-off for privacy).
• 2 bathrooms (1 bathtub/shower, 1 shower only).
• Enclosed front porch with paddle fan, sofa and chairs, 2 rocking chairs, dining table and 4 chairs.
• 2 TV’s with satellite (and HBO,) one with built-in VCR.
• Kitchens is fully-equipped with range, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, disposal, dishes, pots and pans.
•Central heat and air conditioning.
Wireless broadband internet
• Bed linens, towels, beach towels, and kitchen towels provided.
• Private and street parking for house and permitted on-street parking for apartments.
• Share washer and dryer, covered patio with outdoor furniture, outdoor shower and BBQ grill.
• Weekly cleaning service available at additional charge
• Smoking is permitted in outside area only.
Pets allowed with owner's permission.
This area has something for everyone. Pass-A-Grille Beach has some of the broadest, soft white-sand beaches that are secluded and quiet. In addition to relaxing with beach activities, the area offers some of the finest restaurants in the country, some of the nicest golf courses, and some of the best shopping, including the Prime Outlets at Ellenton with 100's of premium brand name store outlets, just 30 minutes away.
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible