Why you'll love this special residence:
• Ground floor means easy in & out. No stair climbing or waiting for the elevator!
• End unit means the best in peace and privacy.
• Beautifully furnished unit with nice floor plan.
• Lanai looks out onto lovely pond and tranquil setting.
• Lanai also has optional windows for your comfort.
Why you'll love Cross Creek:
• Golf, Golf, Golf! Excellent course with very low cart fees! Golf to your heart's content!
• Just 15 minutes from the airport and only 20 minutes to the beach.
• Country Club within 1 block. Enjoy a round of golf or just enjoy the views
• Tennis, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Clubhouse, & Restaurant are a very short walk.
• Friendly residents and beautifully landscaped terrain throughout complex.
• Close to local mall & the beautifully restored downtown Fort Myers. Shopping and restaurants galore!
• Six Mile Cypress Preserve is just around the corner (guided wildlife tours available).
• Just a short drive to Red Sox Spring Training!
• Multiple pools. Pool and spa by the Terrace II condos and pool and spa at Clubhouse.
Why you'll love the Fort Myers area:
Cross Creek in Fort Myers is just a short drive from Fort Myers Beach and several other local beaches. Sanibel and Captiva islands are only a 30 minute drive. Fort Myers is known as the "City of Palms." Palm trees line many of the streets, as they do all the streets in Cross Creek.
There are several historical landmarks such as Thomas Edison and Henry Ford's houses in the community. Tours can be taken of these local landmarks as well as Nature tours of the area. Alligators and rare exotic birds can be spotted. Fort Myers is also home to a local baseball team the "Fort Myers Miracle." The stadium is recognized as one of the Top 5 Spring Training Facilities in the country. Activities abound in this beautiful area of Florida.
Keywords: Beautiful condo on great Arthur Hills designed golf course.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.