Please note that during peak season (May 17-Sept 13), this beautiful lake house is rented on a weekly basis from 3:00 pm on Saturday to 10:00 am next Saturday.
Spend your summer (or winter) vacation in a beautiful, furnished 4 bedroom lakefront house and enjoy the beautiful sunrise and sunset from the large deck off of your master bedroom!
This tasteful and delightfully furnished, lakefront house is equipped with all the luxuries! It features a large deck overlooking sprawling Crooked Lake, private dock, bonfire pit, and 90 feet of Lake Frontage. The lake front has a hard sandy bottom with a shallow start to the beach, making the ideal spot for families with small children.
The house is a two story house. The first floor is 750 square feet, and includes the formal dining room, living room, kitchen, full bathroom, laundry room, and one 10’x12’ bedroom. The second floor consists of a big master bedroom, two additional 10’x12’ bedrooms, and a second full bathroom. The house sleeps up to 8 people. There is off-road parking spot for three cars.
The house has central air and heat, and washer and dryer. All bed linen and kitchenware are supplied. Guest are asked to bring their own beach and bath towels. Additional amenities include coffee maker, gas grill, 42' Plasma TV, Satellite Dish, DVD player, and free wireless internet access.
A 14' tandem Kayak is available for your pleasure. If you accept full liability, we can arrange for a pontoon boat to be available for rent. Of course, you may bring in your own favorite water leisure vehicle(s) and enjoy the amenities that this 700 acre all-sport lake offers, or just relax on the sandy beach.
20 minutes from Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and Battle Creek and two hours from Chicago! It is located within walking distance to a convenience store, pizza place, ice cream store, movie rental store, and two restaurants that serves superb meals.
This is the perfect getaway rental that you and your family will want to return to year after year! Please do not hesitate to call or e-mail with any questions.
1) The guests must call if they are bringing pets, and will be charged $200 extra cleaning fee per pet.
2) If the number of guests exceed 8, each extra guest will be charged $50/night.
3) Upon booking rental dates 50% of the rent is due to hold the date.
4) One month prior to the move-in date the remaining half of the rent is due.
5) Upon Arrival, the guest are expected to pay a $300 safety deposit. This deposit will be returned if the property is left in its original condition.
6) In case of less than two weeks to date of arrival, then immediate full payment is required.
7) If interested, the guests may rent the 19’ Pontoon Boat (if available) at the rate of $250/day or $700/week, but they must sign a contract accepting full responsibility for any liabilities.
8) There are no hidden fees; everything is included right down to the cleaning.
9) Check-in is at 3:00 pm on Saturday and Check-out is at 10:00 am on the following Saturday.
Information about the Upper Crooked Lake:
Beautiful Upper Crooked Lake is about 740 acres in size and has a maximum depth of about 50 feet. The public boat launch at Upper Crooked Lake has it's own parking lot and has a hard-surfaced ramp for easy access. The Lake is popular for boating, swimming and the fishing is great. Some of the fish species found there include Large-mouth Bass, Perch, Crappie and Bluegill.
Information about the Local Attractions:
The lake house is located about a mile from the charming & quaint town of Delton Michigan in the Southwest Corner of the state in Barry County. The Village of Delton is walking distance from the cottage for easy access to restaurants, cocktail lounges, ice cream parlors, pizzeria's, a Family Fair grocery store and a Shell station. The Bernard Historical Museum is also located on the North end of the Lake for those who have an interest in Delton history.
It's also near Gull Lake in Kalamazoo and is one of four lakes in a chain of lakes adjacent to the Lux Arbor Michigan State Nature Preserve area. It's about 45 minutes away from Lake Michigan and, about the same distance to Grand Rapids and, only a half an hour from downtown Kalamazoo. It’s centrally located between Hastings (18 miles northeast), Plainwell (18 miles southwest) and Richland (10 miles south) on M-43 providing access to everything from bowling, skating, horseback riding, theaters, museums, and festivals. There are 6 golf courses within 10 miles (15 courses with 20 miles).
Keywords: Lake House with sandy beach