|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our spacious 1,604 sq ft home is only 7 minutes from Disney World, fully furnished and fully equipped kitchen. Our pool is always sunny and very secluded. You can dine in the Sun Room overlooking the swimming pool patio with a private fenced backyard. Relax with the family and BBQ.
Why here? Because finding all these features in the same home is hard to find:
* A south-facing pool = SUN ALL DAY! Perfect to get that golden Florida tan!
* A secluded pool, no eyes staring from other houses or a walking path. Pool Heating optional.
* A fully fenced and large private backyard with a nature preserve behind it.
* The pool is 28 ft long, 14 ft wide and ranges in depth from 3 to over 6 ft.
* The master has a king size bed, oversized shower with dual heads and private door to the pool.
* Great BBQ area and gorgeous sunsets!
* A quiet neighborhood and close to restaurants, shops, and gas stations.
* THE LOCATION - ONLY 7 miles from Disneyworld!
* Other great features included with NO EXTRA CHARGE:
- Local, U.S. and Canada long distance telephone calls.
- Wi-Fi for your laptop and a wireless printer that can scan/copy/photo.
- A 52” flat LCD HDTV with digital cable and more than 200 channels that includes a PS3 (3 games included) and plays Blue Ray DVDs. Includes 3 DVD movies too!
- TVs in every room with 74 channels and DVD players. The back room has PS2 for the kids to play and 3 games with 3 DVD movies
- Master bedroom has a King size bed and has 3 DVD movies too!
- Fully equipped kitchen, except seasonings and condiments. Linens and towels included.
- Laundry room with a Washer, Dryer, and an iron/ironing board. Laundry detergent included!
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room.
- High Chair, Crib/playpen, and stroller on site.
- Neighborhood Tennis Court & Park Area
- On-site Management
- Weekly Pool Service
- Weekly Yard Service
- Pest Control Service
- Alarm system and security cameras
Keywords: Just 7 mins away from Disney World & 15 mins from Orange County Nat'l Golf Course. Indian Ridge Subdivision.
My husband and I are currently based in Beaulieu Sur Mer, France. We have several properties in the U.S.A. for vacation rentals and have my son Lee Baumgartner, Vice President taking care of our properties. I keep in touch with Lee on the daily basis and visit all the properties we have in the USA 2-3 times a year. I am a UNLV alumni and Tim is from the UK.
Each properties have property managers on site. We offer our renters a relaxing, comfortable, clean, and affordable place to stay. We hope you enjoy your holiday in our properties.
Tim & Maria
Owner/Property Manager purchased this house in 2009
We purchased a vacation rental in this location because it is very quiet and nearby to all shopping, restaurants, entertainment, easy access to freeways, and theme parks.
The location of the property is in a cul-de-sac which is away from the busy road, quiet, private and great relaxation in the back with trees surrounding the rear of the house. A great place for family and friends to enjoy..:)
Pros: We loved the house - it was close to the main Disney parks and very convenient. The pool was wonderful and our kids spent every spare minute in it. The house was well equipped and comfortable. The local agent we contacted with questions was helpful. Tv had a great range of channels and there was a Play Station with games- we didn't have time to use it but nice to have the option. It was very easy to arrange and pay for, service was prompt and helpful.
Cons: Minor things. It would have been really helpful to have more detailed written instructions about things like the alarm and how to open the garage door- we weren't familiar with either and it wasn't obvious. The bedding in the kids' room felt a bit synthetic, and didn't smell very fresh.
Overall would happily recommend.
Thank you John & Cate for your review. I will be sure to instruct my property manager to place an instruction on how open the garage door and to alarm system. We send our renters the alarm system instructions in the property information and is also located in the presentation book in the villa. I'll be sure to have instructions visible next to the alarm control as well.
A Wonderful Place To Be
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2014 - May 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
'Low Peak Season'
Sep 1 2015 - Nov 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
MUST BE 25 years plus to rent
NO SMOKING ALLOWED (INTERIOR)
NO PETS ALLOWED
SPECIAL RATES FOR 60-90+ RENTALS
CLEANING FEE OF $125 FOR LESS THAN 7 DAYS
POOL HEATING AVAILABLE AT $25 PER DAY
$200 Refundable Security Deposit for less than 30 days rental to reserve dates inquired
$500 Deposit for 30-89 days or $1000 Deposit for 90-179 days or Full month deposit 180+
Total rental payments must be received 30 days prior to arrival except 60+ bookings ahead
Payment installments for 60+ reservation
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.