ABOUT THE PROPERTY
This property is a sky villa on the 16th floor of Vista Las Palmas, a magnificent 17 story ocean front condominium located in the Town of Jaco, along Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Coast. Completed in early 2009, Vista Las Palmas is Costa Rica’s tallest and most luxurious residential building. This three bedroom, 3.5 bathroom residence is 2,600 square feet and features fabulous views that stretch for miles. The open floor plan in the main living area incorporates a gourmet kitchen, dining area and living room, with floor to ceiling windows on two sides. Sliding glass doors open to a wrap around balcony, providing unrivaled views of the Pacific Ocean, Jaco Beach and lush tropical mountains behind this lively beach town. Vista Las Palmas is just steps from the center of downtown Jaco and a short walk to shops, restaurants and the grocery store.
Enjoy sunset cocktails and alfresco dining on the wrap-around balcony while taking in the stunning scenery and gorgeous Costa Rican sunsets. With two lounge chairs, cocktail table and dining tables with seating for 6, you'll never want to leave the balcony! When you finally do venture inside, you will find a beautifully appointed interior with everything you need to make yourself at home.
A complete photo album of 36 photos is available upon request.
Ocean Front Master Bedroom Suite: King-sized bed, flat screen television, en suite bathroom and sliding glass doors to the wrap around balcony.
First Guest Bedroom Suite: King-sized bed, flat screen television, en suite bathroom and sliding glass doors to a private balcony.
Second Guest Bedroom Suite: Two twin beds, flat screen television and en suite bathroom.
Unit Features and Additional Amenities
• Unobstructed ocean, beach, sunset and mountain views
• Large covered and furnished wrap around balcony perfect for outdoor dining and enjoying sunsets over the Pacific Ocean
• Private balcony off of the first guest bedroom suite
• Total area is approximately 2,600 sq. ft. (242 m2)
• Floor to ceiling windows in great room
• Spacious 10 and 11 foot coffered ceilings
• Chiller air conditioner system, with individual room temperature control
• Imported Italian porcelain floor tiles throughout
• Imported kitchen & bathroom cabinetry with granite countertops
• Gourmet kitchen, open to the great room
• Stainless steel appliances
• Three bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom
• Powder room
• Wall-mounted hairdryers
• Three safes
• Full size washer & dryer in unit
• Satellite television
• Four Flat Screen TVs (one per bedroom and one in the great room)
• Furniture from Bauer and Tommy Bahama; decorated by Ferrero Carrera of San Jose, Costa Rica
• Spectacular designer infinity pool with Jacuzzi spa overlooking the Pacific Ocean and surrounded by lush tropical landscaping
• Secure private covered parking
• 24/7 state-of-the-art security, with full time security guards and controlled access
• On-site air-conditioned mini gym
• High speed wireless internet access throughout the building
• Staffed concierge desk during business hours
A lively and relaxed beach town, Jaco is located in the northern portion of the Puntarenas Province along the country’s Central Pacific Coast. At about three miles long, the beach in Jaco is one of Costa Rica’s most popular. Jaco is an excellent base from which to experience the adventure for which Costa Rica is known. The on-site concierge can arrange horseback rides on the beach, world-class sport fishing, golf, canopy tours, sea kayaking, surfing lessons and so much more.
Jaco is known for its vibrant nightlife. The fun is casual and relaxed, and the people are friendly. The restaurants of Jaco cater to every budget and palate, and the options range from pizza and burgers to excellent seafood and international cuisine. There are several casinos in town as well as bars and nightclubs. Jaco’s main grocery store is in walking distance.
Keywords: Jaco, Puntarenas, Costa Rica, beachfront, beach view, oceanfront, ocean view, mountain view, views, condominium, luxury, unit, end unit, villa, private, gated community, home, Wi-Fi
The location of this property is perfect! Jaco is a lively beach town and is an excellent base from which to explore Costa Rica. Vista Las Palmas is located right on Jaco Beach, just steps to the Pacific Ocean and a short walk to shops, restaurants and the grocery store.
Vista Las Palmas is the tallest and most luxurious residential building in Costa Rica. Our unit is on the 16th floor, right below the penthouse. The views from this unit are truly spectacular! Since the penthouse isn't available to rent, you won't be able to rent a vacation property in all of Costa Rica with better views, nor will you be able to rent a vacation property on a higher floor!! Enjoy morning coffee, dining and beautiful Costa Rican sunsets on the highest balcony available in a rental property anywhere in Costa Rica!
World-class sport fishing, horseback riding on the beach, volcano tours, canopy tours (zip lines), rain forest aerial tram, ATV adventure, Manuel Antonio and Carara National Park tours, nightlife/bars and casinos
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.