Almadrava House Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
- Sea view terraced house (40m2 first floor, 40m2 second floor).
- First floor: Living room, kitchen, 5m2 rear garden, lavatory with shower (access from rear garden), and 15m2 front terrace with a marvelous views to a sandy beach.
- Second floor: 1 bedroom with a bunch bed + sofa bed & 5m2 sea view terrace, 1 room with one big bed & 4m2 terrace looking to the rear garden, 1 complete bathroom.
- Non-covered parking place in front of the house.
- The house is located in a select residential area around a sandy beach
- 5 km away from the town of Roses
- South-east orientation: sunny terrace during all the day!
- Located at the border of the Natural Park of Cap de Creus.
- There is no car road in front of this beach, so it is specially quiet. The beach parking lot is 100m from the shore. You can also reach the beach by walking from the house (10 min. going down, and 20 min. when returning back).
- Safe area and quiet roads where children can play safely.
- Charming neighbors, most of them coming from France.
Roses town (5km from the house):
- Animated touristic town with a attractive pedestrian center
- plenty of restaurants and small fancy shops.
- Touristic boat trips and renting.
- Nautic Sports, specially for windsurfing and sailing.
- Wordwide famous restaurant El Bulli (Ferran Adria). Reservation is a must
Cadaques (20 km from the house):
- Famous picturesque fishing village.
- Painter Dali's hometown (Portlligat)
- Cultural and artistic summer activities.
Figueres (30 km from the house):
- Famous painter Dali's museum
- Most extensive fortress in Europe
Other cities & facts:
- Many other well preserved historic villages & summer activities.
- Medes Islands (40 km): Paradise for scuba diving
- Girona (60 km): Gothic&jewish suburb. Ryanair airport
- Barcelona (140 km): 1'45 min - motorway.
- 50 km away from the Spain/France border: Languedoc, Roussillon, Perpignan
- 200 km (2h): Medieval walled city of Carcassonne
- 300 km (3h) to Toulouse, and 400 km (4h) to Marseille
Keywords: Sea View, beach front, between Roses and Cadaques, close to Girona and Barcelona, and French border
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
My sister and I have had a wonderful time! I have really enjoyed staying in your place....thanks for renting your casa to me. I hope to come back someday!
Nely and Alex, living in Barcelona, 2 kids
Less crowded zone from Costa Brava, next to a Natural Park to enjoy hiking, biking and fishing From the terrace, you can't stop admiring the sea and mountain views
Quiet sandy beach and country side at 10' walking distance. Sea view terrace to breakfast, lunch and dinner... and to take a 'siesta' ! Close heritage villages like Girona, Figueres and Cadaques.