Providenciales - Provo Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
GREAT LOCATION ....... The CALABASH SUITE is located directly on the beach at ROYAL WEST INDIES RESORT, and is considered to be one of RWI’s the very best suites – 12 miles of pure white powdery sand and stunning turquoise waters await you directly in front of your suite …… and the Island’s best shopping and restaurants, a short walk away ….… It doesn’t get any better!
GRACE BAY ....... named the World's leading Beach Destination at both the 2012 & 2013 World Travel Awards and the Top Beach Destination in the World by Trip Advisor®
THE CALABASH SUITE ...... Trip Advisor's FlipKey® Excellent Rating and Gold Top Vacation Rental awards for 2011, 2012 & 2013 ...... check out our 5 Star reviews!
RESORT AMENITIES ....... Guests of The Calabash Suite have access to all the great resort amenities including: 2 swimming pools, extra large hot jacuzzi, beach & pool loungers and umbrellas, beach towel service, watersports equipment including Hobie sailboats and ocean kayaks, bicycles, and the on-site Pelican Reef Restaurant and Bar.
Royal West Indies Resort is an upscale beachfront development, renowned for it's lush tropical landscaping and traditional British West Indies design. This spacious suite is situated on the 2nd floor of the beachfront building and offers spectacular and uninterrupted views of the pristine white beach and turquoise waters beyond ..... and every evening you will enjoy dramatic sunsets over Grace Bay from your private beachfront terrace.
This luxurious condominium offers over 1000 square feet of elegant living space, featuring upgraded Caribbean inspired furniture, a spacious living area directly overlooking the beach and large sliding glass doors opening onto an over-size wrap around terrace.
The master bedroom is bright and airy with it's signature Caribbean louvered shutters and also features beach and ocean views. The suite also has a fully appointed kitchen with upgraded SS Appliances, Dishwasher, Ice-maker, R/O purified drinking water, breakfast bar and dining area.
The Suite accommodates up to four people in comfort, with a luxurious king-size pillow top bed in the master bedroom and a comfortable queen-size sofa bed in the living room. The Calabash Suite is a full one bedroom suite, with a separate and private master bedroom, double the size of standard RWI units. This suite comes fully equipped with all the comforts of home and has many upgraded features not found in typical rental pool units.
This development is centrally located on Grace Bay Beach within walking distance of the new Regent Village Shops, Ports of Call Mall, Salt Mills Plaza, Casablanca Casino and many of the Island's best restaurants and bars. There is also the on-site restaurant, The Pelican Bay Restaurant & Bar, for your convenience. And if you prefer preparing your own meals, the new IGA Gourmet grocery store is just a short walk away.
This suite is one of only 4 very special suites at RWI located directly on the beach and on an upper floor of the beachfront building - offering you the absolutely best beach and ocean views in the entire resort by far .... Guaranteed !!!
Suite Features -
• Largest 1 bedroom suite available at Royal West Indies, with magnificent beach and ocean views
• Corner suite on the 2nd floor of the beachfront building, over 1000 sq ft of luxurious living space
• Large wraparound terrace directly overlooking the beach and turquoise sea
• Spacious master bedroom with King bed, California shutters and blackout blinds
• Clock radio with IPod docking
• Comfortable Queen sofa bed in living room
• Fully equipped chefs kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher, ice-maker, coffeemaker & toaster
• Bathroom with tub/shower, hair dryer and amenities provided
• En-suite washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
• A/C with digital thermostat and whisper quiet ceiling fans in every room
• On-site bar/restaurant - The Pelican Bay Bar and Restaurant
• Complimentary use of all resort amenities
Calabash Suite exclusives ..... only available when booking this suite !
• Best views in the resort by far, from the SW corner of the beach front building
• One of only a few suites equipped with a terrace ceiling fan to keep you cool on hot days
• Original artwork by local Island artists
• Upgraded 48' flat screen HD television in living room
• Sony Home Theater system with DVD Player and IPod docking
• Extensive en-suite DVD library
• Comfortable memory foam pillow top mattress and
• Luxurious 650 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linens for your comfort
• Ultra-plush bath towels
• Flat screen TV and DVD player in bedroom
• Upgraded laptop-size electronic safe
• Upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances & ice-maker
• Reverse Osmosis purified drinking water on tap
• Complementary private & secure high speed WiFi Internet access
• Complimentary local calling & FREE long distance to USA and CANADA
• Exclusive 10% discount on car rentals from Hertz®
• Upgraded state of the art digital keypad entry for your convenience and security
• You know exactly which suite you are renting ..... one of Royal West Indies very best !
OWNER MANAGED ....... Our direct owner management and 13 years of vacation rental experience ensures the very best value, personalized service, and a superior vacation rental experience.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
I am writing to your on behalf of both Michael and I to let you know what a fabulous time with both had at your Calabash Suite. The resort is beautiful and the suite itself was spectular. As many of your guests say I am sure..."we did not want to leave, and will undoubtedly be back some day!" The many comforts and conviences of home you provide were surely an added benefit. We quickly discovered we had overpacked.
The coolers, floats, and grill, and toiletries were amongst the most used.
Thank you for the wonderful accomidations. We brought back with us 15 roles of memories.
Thank you for the wine, that was a nice touch.
We really enjoyed ourselves.
Calabash Vacation Rentals
I first travelled to Providenciales in 1995 and loved the Island, it's people, and the relaxed, laid back lifestyle. Six months later I relocated to Provo and purchased my perfect Island hideaway on the beach ..... which I now make available for you to enjoy!
The place to be on Providenciales is Grace Bay. Get up every morning and enjoy your coffee on the beachfront terrace and go for a beach walk and swim in the ocean before starting your day. And then later, watch the sun set over Grace Bay while sipping a cool glass of wine before heading out for an exquisite dinner. This is what Paradise is all about !
When booking The Calabash Suite, you know exactly which suite you are renting, rather than being randomly assigned just any suite upon check-in.