DISCOUNTS on stays of 11 nights or more!
The following dates are still available! INQUIRE!
May 5-13 (8 nights)
June 1-12 (11 nights)
August 16-September 4
Sept 19-Oct 6
If the calendar for C21 is filled for your dates, please refer to VRBO #357497 for C18 availability.
Still available for C18:
March 17-20 (3 nights)
May 17-26 (9 nights)
August 25 -
Napili Point Unit C21 was purchased over fifteen years ago as the best location to enjoy Maui's splendid weather and the beautiful beaches nearby. The location has the best of both the windward side of Maui with its periodic showers disappearing in early morning, and the drier side which has abundant sunshine. This produces a wonderful green lush landscape with all kinds of beautiful flowers and trees in abundance. Access to great snorkeling, with at least ten to twenty resident sea turtles in the bay in front, presents a wondrous opportunity for children (of any age!)to experience the amazing underwater world! Nearby, within a few minute's walk, is one of our favorite sand beaches at Napili Bay which provides great snorkeling and during the winter season, body surfing, boogie boarding, and skim boarding are great fun.
The quietness of Napili Point Resort is also one of its important qualities. Napili Point attracts visitors who may enjoy a comfortable visit with as much social contact as they desire. Children are always welcome especially during the summer vacation period. All ages enjoy the two well maintained pools on the property as well as the many ocean activities.
Unit C-21 has recently been upgraded with new carpets and new kitchen appliances with granite countertops. The bath vanities were recently upgraded with new
granite countertops, fixtures and cabinets. C-21 is fully furnished with a supply of various basic cooking needs (salt and pepper, spices, plastic bags, wraps, sugar, creamer etc.) and laundry items. Beach towels are provided. There are presently bogie boards, mats, coolers, and a couple of masks and snorkels available; however, these items tend to come and go with use.
We are not connected in any way with the Napili Point rental program through the on-site office since we are renting and managing our unit as an individual owner. This guarantees our unit for your stay and, since we desire to be competitive, we offer it at a cost savings over the official office rates. Since we live on Maui, we can provide timely attention to any concerns you may have during your stay.
Since we are not connected with the Napili Point rental program, the only services available to our guests from the office are: Free Internet and Free local phone calls; however you must activate the phone with a $50 deposit at the office.
Smoking is not permitted either in the unit or within twenty feet of any building (Hawaii State Law): however, smoking is permitted in designated areas.
We know you will be very pleased with your vacation here in C21 at Napili Point Resort and will want to return.
All reservations for Napili Point C-21 must be made through the owners, David and Ellen Ernisse via email or telephone. Please note that requested dates will only be confirmed after a three-day deposit plus damage deposit is received. Once the deposit is received, the requested dates will be blocked on the “Availability Calendar” within 24 hours.
By way of email or telephone, send a request for a reservation listing the following information:
1. Name and address of responsible party.
2. Arrival and departure dates
3. Number of guests (maximum of 6).
We will respond promptly with availability confirmation for the desired stay. To complete the reservation you must send:
1. A three-night deposit,
2. A damage deposit of $200, fully refundable, if unit is left in good condition (normal wear and tear is expected) and,
3. A signed copy of the Rental Agreement (sent to you via email or fax).
All payments may be made with a personal or bank check in US funds. We do accept credit cards through PayPal with an additional 3% service charge.
4. An email or phone call indicating that the above have been mailed to us, so that we may tentatively hold your desired dates until we receive your deposits.
All of the above should be received by us within 7 days of availability confirmation. This will confirm and hold your reservation until your final payment is due. If these steps are not completed, the reservation will be automatically cancelled. Deposits received after the 7 day period will be returned if the unit has been subsequently rebooked.
Full reservation payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. Failure to send payment in full will result in cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of your deposit.
Reservations made within 30 days of arrival require full payment.
All cancellations must be received by email or in writing. The email date stamp or carrier post mark determines the date of cancellation. Cancellations are subject to the following fees:
1. Cancellations after receipt of deposits and more than 90 days before the scheduled arrival date are subject to a $200 service charge. The initial deposits less the $200 will be returned.
2. Cancellations within 90 to 60 days of arrival date are subject to a service charge equal to half of the three-day deposit. The remainder of the deposits will be returned.
3. Cancellations within 59 to 31 days of the scheduled arrival date are subject to a service charge equal to a full three-day deposit. The damage deposit will be returned.
4. Cancellations within 30 days will result in forfeiture of all payments made except that the damage deposit will be returned. If we are able to rebook any portion of your cancelled reservation, we will refund the net portion received less a $200 service charge.
5. PayPal fees (3-3.9%) will not be refunded.
Keywords: Napili Point Oceanfront Condo C21 Two Bedroom/Two Bath with Easy Access to Ocean and Beach