Kihei Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
E komo mai!
Your perfect vacation in paradise is awaiting you in our newly renovated home in South Kihei at Maui Kamaole. Our 2 bedroom/2 bath, garden view condominium sleeps up to six comfortably and is only steps away from Kihei Harbor and the renowned Kamaole Beach III.
Maui Kamaole is Kihei’s newest premium-class condominium property. The complex is perfectly located just minutes from the Shops at Wailea, which boasts world-class shopping and award-winning dinning. Golf lovers have their choice of nearby courses that appeal to amateurs and pros alike. Maui Kamaole’s tropical landscaping, two swimming pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, and barbeque areas provide the perfect place to play or relax.
Every amenity in our home is provided for your comfort and convenience. You will enjoy:
• King-size beds with 32-inch LCD flat screen televisions with VCR/DVD in each bedroom.
• Queen-size sofa bed and love seat in large living room.
• 42-inch LCD flat screen television with VCR/DVD player in living room.
• Free internet.
• Dinning table that seats up to six.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Coffee and smoothie makers.
• Front lani overlooking gorgeous gardens with patio table.
• Beach toys.
• Air conditioners in each bedroom and living room.
• Portable crib available upon request.
We hope to welcome you soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Keywords: Apartment, condominium, vacation home, flat, rental property, rental, townhouse
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Beverly Bresso
We are a retired couple who split our time between Northern California and Maui. We have one son who goes to college in Wyoming. We love travel, traditional Italian food and red wine, and value good company and family.
Beverly Bresso purchased this condo in 2008
Why Beverly Bresso chose Kihei
We fell in love with Maui Kamaole at first sight. The gorgeous setting, friendly neighborhood, and ideal location, instantly made it our home away from home...a true slice of paradise!