* BRAND NEW. Total top-to-bottom top-end renovation for the 2014-2015 ski season.
* SKI-IN/SKI-OUT for Park City Mountain Resort (50 FEET to the lift)
* Private 8 person HOT TUB on the private lower BALCONY
* POOL TABLE in living room
* High speed WIFI
* Flat screen TV's with full Comcast/Xfinity X1 Digital Premium lineup in all bedrooms and living room including free On Demand service. Upstairs bedroom suites and living room have 55 inch TV's.
* In the HEART of Park City on MAIN STREET. Ski-in/ski-out but right in town in WALKING DISTANCE to all of the best restaurants, coffee shops, galleries, etc.
* Free PARK CITY BUS stops right at the building.
* Gas FIREPLACE in living room
* STEAM SHOWER in first floor bedroom suite
* GOURMET KITCHEN w/ Keurig coffee maker
* Upper and lower private BALCONIES
* Secure, reserved, free UNDERGROUND PARKING
* Full size front loading HE WASHER & DRYER
* iMac running OS/X
* 2 FLOORS with nearly 2,200 square feet of luxury
* Coming for 2015-2016 -- Ski-in/out for BOTH Park City Mountain Resort AND The Canyons. The new interconnect lift will open creating a combined mountain resort with more than 7,000 acres of terrain -- the largest in the U.S
This BRAND NEW (2014-2015 ski season) luxury condominium offers SKI-IN/SKI-OUT access (via the 'Town Lift') to the world-renowned Park City Mountain Resort, a venue for the 2002 Winter Olympics!
The Caledonian is considered the most luxurious of the downtown ski-in/out Park City condos. While in the heart of Park City, right on Main Street, we are ski-in/ski-out (50 FEET to the lift!) for Park City Mountain Resort -- a 2002 Winter Olympics venue. Butchers Chophouse & Bar, located on the ground floor of The Caledonian, is a great restaurant open for lunch and dinner that serves wonderful steaks, chops, poultry, seafood and vegetarian dishes along with an extensive wine selection. We are a 10 minute walk from over 100 restaurants & bars and great shopping and have secure underground parking. FYI, the location is ideal for the Sundance Film Festival as well as Park City summer activities including golf, hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, horseback riding, sailing, boating, windsurfing and water skiing -- all within 15 minutes. You are also right on the free Park City bus line which stops right at The Caledonian.
Our condo is considered the most nicely appointed in the building. We did a total renovation for the 2014-2015 ski season. It is an oversized 2 floor (nearly 2,200 square feet) luxury condo that has 3 bedroom suites.
The appointments in the bedroom suites:
Master on 2nd floor -- King size bed with pillow-top mattress. Ensuite full bathroom with oversized glass enclosed shower and soaking tub. 55 inch flat screen TV with full Comcast/Xfinity X1 Digital Premium lineup, iHome iPhone sound dock clock radio.
Second suite on 2nd floor -- 2 queen size beds with pillow-top mattresses. Ensuite full bathroom with oversized glass enclosed shower with dual shower heads. 55 inch flat screen TV with full Comcast/Xfinity X1 Digital Premium lineup, iHome iPhone sound dock clock radio.
First floor suite -- 1 queen size bed with pillow-top mattress. Attached bathroom with glass enclosed shower done in travertine tile with steam unit. Flat screen TV with full Comcast/Xfinity X1 Digital Premium lineup, iHome iPhone sound dock clock radio.
Also, there is a pull out sofa (queen size with inner-spring mattress) in the living room that sleeps 2.
The condo has a private 8 person hot tub on the lower balcony, steam shower on the first floor, gourmet kitchen and fireplace.