Eight (8) spacious bedrooms overlooking the ocean, each individually air conditioned with full en suite bathrooms, provide luxury accommodations for you and your family or group. Our 15,000 sq. ft. luxury villa is fully staffed, including an executive chef, so your every need is looked after and catered to while you are in residence. The vacation rental is located within a prestigious gated community and is adjacent to a 600' semi-private golden beach you can enjoy at any time, day or night. And to help accommodate very large groups of up to 20 adults / kids, we offer various day beds and inflatable beds located in the bedrooms.
Throughout the villa and particularly in the bedrooms you will find stunning hand painted frescoes and murals reminding you of the Tuscan inspiration for our vacation home. We selected the Dominican Republic to build the home because of the warm, friendly people who welcome you to their island paradise and Cabrera because they are the nicest of all!
Island Vacation Villa Rental Experience: Custom designed interiors with impeccable taste and tailored hand-made furnishings; each room in the house offers its own unique views, features and comforts.
Villa Castellamonte offers a completely new experience in vacation villa rentals within the Dominican Republic. Our designers have created the perfect mixture of Italian elegance combined with Caribbean luxury. The villa rental offers a variety of packages, including all-inclusive vacation packages, and every rental offers world-class cuisine, fine vintage wines, premium liquors and the local pilsner, Presidente beer!
The primary features and amenities of this spectacular beachfront villa rental are among the very best available throughout the Caribbean. Every comfort and luxury has been considered to make your vacation the most wonderful and relaxing you have ever enjoyed.
Romantic Island Wedding Destination: Imagine a destination wedding in a tropical island paradise and you have imagined Villa Castellamonte. Nestled within 2 acres of daily manicured, tropical gardens next to a golden sand beach you will find many locations for your wedding vows. Most of our happy brides chose the lower garden because of the stunning and sweeping views overlooking the azure blue ocean waters.
Receptions as large as 200 people (and as small as 10) have enjoyed the ambiance and beauty of the stone deck surrounding the private pool. Your wedding planning is coordinated with our dedicated wedding planner who has years of expertise and experience designing and managing weddings of every size. Leave the details to our destination wedding planner while you enjoy paradise!
We offer two separate wedding packages; one is an all-inclusive wedding package designed for smaller and more intimate weddings while the other wedding package is designed for larger weddings. Contact us for more information.
Additional Features: - 2 Huge Living Areas; one a splendid grand living room for entertaining, the other a totally equipped game room for relaxation
- Formal Dining, Al Fresco Dining, Private Dining and Grand Terrace Dining areas
- Massive 18' deep, shady grand terrace with luxurious furnishings for outdoor living and relaxation
- Two Gourmet Kitchens for Entertaining Large Groups
- Private Wine Cellar with Individual Temperature Controls Holds 600+ Bottles
- 3 Elegant Hand-Carved Coralina Fireplaces with Gas Logs & Remote Ignition
- Gorgeous Hand Painted Ceilings and Wall Murals by International Muralist
- Full Exercise/Gym Facility including Elliptical Runner, Bow Flex, and Free Weights
- Spa-Quality Luxurious Padded Pool Chairs and Chaise Lounges
- Beach toys and floats for the kids in the swimming pool
- Volleyball setup for the swimming pool, excellent for family competitions
- Bocce ball and horseshoes in the lower gardens!