Indian Shores Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
This charming, Non-Smoking, two bedroom, two bath condo is located in beautiful Indian Shores, Florida - a quiet beach community on the West Gulf Coast of Florida - 45 minutes from Tampa. Many local restaurants are within walking distance or a short drive. The 1250 square foot condo is one of ten units on Gulf-front property offering a quiet and relaxing vacation. The clean, pristine beach is perfect for walking and enjoying spectacular sunsets year round.
The condo is located on the second floor and offers a beachfront view off the living room deck and an Intracoastal view off the deck of the master bedroom. The living room and full kitchen are open and inviting. Downstairs, the large deck is perfect for sunning or gathering with two private showers to rinse the sand. The spacious master bedroom has a queen-size bed, double vanity bathroom with shower, and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom has TWO double beds with full-size bathroom located directly outside the door.
Our beach get-away offers everything you need for a comfortable stay and we would love to have you as our guest. On occasion, we can offer flexibility with your schedule and look forward to making your vacation memorable.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Please add $75 departure fee and 12% Florida Sales Tax.
* $150 Security Deposit due upon reservation to secure dates; fully refunded if reservation is canceled 30 days prior to arrival date.
* We cannot offer refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
* Security Deposit is only used if damages occur otherwise once you have departed the security deposit will be returned.
* Rental fee and deposit is forfeited for last minute cancellations unless condo is re-rented for full time period.
* Rental payment to be paid 30 days prior to arrival by cashier's check, certified check, or money order written on a US Bank. Credit cards can be accepted under some circumstances and are subject to additional fees.
* Check-in 3:00 pm and check-out 10:00 am.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About Joe & Renee Daum
We live in Tampa and love going to the beach condo whenever we can. We have three girls who love the beach. We have many great memories of our times at the beach.
Joe & Renee Daum purchased this condo in 2003
Why Joe & Renee Daum chose Indian Shores
We used to live in one of the larger units in building. It wasn't practical for us to raise kids there. We were going to sell. Before we put it on the market we offered one of the other owners a chance to trade our 3 bedroom place for a 2 bedroom condo. They jumped on it and we moved to South Tampa. So now we have the best of both worlds.
What makes this condo unique
Piper's Nest only has 10 units. About half the owners live there or use it on the weekends and the other half rent. All the owners are very friendly and good people. They make all our renters feel right at home.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We really did enjoy the condo. The accomodations were wonderful. Thank you again for letting us rent on such short notice. We will certainly keep the Sand Piper in mind for future vacations.