Winter Park Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
This luxury condo was completely remodeled in April 2010. The property manager tells me it is THE nicest unit in the entire Beaver Village complex of 200+ units, which is reflected in the 20 5-Star reviews that I've received from previous renters! My unit is a 10 minute walk to some of the best restaurants in the Village of Winter Park and 7-10 minutes from the base of the Winter Park Ski Area by a free bus that comes every 15 minutes to my building's entrance during peak hours. It's also a 3 minute walk to a free clubhouse with indoor pool, multiple whirlpools and a sauna. This is a 3rd floor end unit with vaulted ceilings and a beautiful view of the Continental Divide off the front porch. Here are the highlights of the remodeled condo:
• Free Wifi with 100% coverage inside condo.
• Top end Bosch High Efficiency washer and dryer.
• New furniture, including 2 new plush queen mattresses (added this summer).
• Master bathroom has a Mr. Steam steam shower.
• Guest bedroom has a Jacuzzi bathtub.
• Granite counter tops in kitchen/bathrooms with new cherry cabinets and roll out drawers (kitchen).
• Weber grill on the back deck connected to unlimited natural gas.
• Sony HDTV entertainment center
- 40in Sony 1080p HDTV
- Sony sound-bar with wireless subwoofer
- Sony Blu-ray/DVD player
- Comcast upgrade to 150 HDTV channels including all ESPN, national news and Denver channels
- Logitech Harmony 1 remote for seamless coordination of all devices.
- Extensive Blu-ray/DVD library (additional DVD's available at clubhouse).
• A tankless energy-efficient hot water heater for limitless hot water.
• All new doors, rough cedar baseboard/casing, tile in kitchen/entrance/bathrooms and carpet.
• Walls are decorated beautifully with artwork from local artists and European art.
• Front door electronic combination lock (no need to share a key).
• Fireplace upgraded this summer to high output radiant heat logs, windproof pilot and remote.
We have seen deer, moose and other wildlife from the back deck. For the adventure minded, you can ski back from the mountain in 45 minutes - we've done it many times as a family!
PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to provide an allergy free unit, our condo is non smoking and 'petless'.
Keywords: Recently remodeled luxurious condo. This is a top floor end unit with vaulted ceilings and a beautiful view of the Continental Divide.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Bob Gamble
My family and I have, literally, skied (much of) the world together. We lived 12 years in Western Europe and skied over 50 different resorts in the Alps, in addition to skiing most of the resorts in Colorado. We have a hat collection on one of the walls in the living room area for most of the areas we have skied. We love Winter Park and consider it to be our favorite mountain. It's one of the most family friendly areas we've experienced and offers terrain for all levels of skiers. And, it has the highest average snowfall of any of the Front Range ski areas so you're almost assured a day or two of powder in a week's stay.
Bob Gamble purchased this condo in 1976