Winter Park Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
This luxury condo was completely remodeled in April 2010. The property manager tells me it is now THE nicest unit in the entire Beaver Village complex of 200+ units, which is reflected in the 20 5-Star reviews that I've received from previous renters!
• Free Wifi with 100% coverage inside condo.
• HDTV Sony entertainment center with Surround Sound System/Blu-ray player and an extensive DVD/Blu-ray library.
• Granite counter tops in kitchen and bath.
• New cherry cabinets in kitchen (roll-out drawers) and bath.
• A tankless energy-efficient hot water heater for limitless hot water.
• Top end Bosch High Efficiency washer and dryer.
• Master bathroom has a Mr. Steam steam shower.
• Guest bedroom has a Jacuzzi bathtub.
• All new doors along with rough cedar baseboard and casing.
• Weber grill on the deck connected to unlimited natural gas.
• Walls are decorated beautifully with artwork from local artists and European art.
We have seen deer, moose and other wildlife from the back deck. Three-minute walk to the clubhouse, with a Jacuzzi, pool and sauna. For the adventure minded, you can ski back from the mountain in 45 minutes.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an allergy free unit and is, therefore, non smoking and 'petless'
Keywords: Recently remodeled luxurious condo. This is a top floor end unit with vaulted ceilings and a beautiful view of the Continental Divide.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Bob Gamble
My family and I have, literally, skied (much of) the world together. We lived 12 years in Western Europe and skied over 50 different resorts in the Alps, in addition to skiing most of the resorts in Colorado. We have a hat collection on one of the walls in the living room area for most of the areas we have skied. We love Winter Park and consider it to be our favorite mountain. It's one of the most family friendly areas we've experienced and offers terrain for all levels of skiers. And, it has the highest average snowfall of any of the Front Range ski areas so you're almost assured a day or two of powder in a week's stay.
Bob Gamble purchased this condo in 1976