Central Lake House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
PIKE’S COVE COTTAGE, LLC
Relax from the moment you arrive, in this Lakeside, newly Redecorated Open-Floor Plan Home. Enjoy the clean, clutter-free living area, or bask in the sun on the front Deck while hummingbirds dart about sipping nectar from the feeder. Centrally located between Petoskey and Traverse City, Pike’s Cove Cottage, LLC allows you the flexibility to stay put and enjoy nature or venture out for some city fun.
* 3 Bedrooms with Double Beds
* 1 Bath w/Shower (no tub)
* 2 Sofas in Living Area – 1 opens into a Sleeper-Bed
* Washer & Dryer
* Shared Dock (Mooring for up to 16' boat available-Jun thru Oct)
* Front Deck w/Built-in Seating & Extra Chairs
* Charcoal Grill
* Quiet Neighborhood
Other amenities include Badminton Set, Paperbacks, a Booklet on Local Attractions, Towels, Linens, Hairdryer, Cookware and Utensils. Some Spices, Coffee, Tea and Other Condiments are also supplied.
Pike’s Cove Cottage, LLC is located on Benway Lake, one of 7 connecting lakes on the Antrim County Upper Chain O’ Lakes. We encourage you to either bring your own boat or rent a boat locally to thoroughly enjoy all that the Chain O’ Lakes has to offer. You can easily access 5 of the lakes, including the 1,520 acres of Intermediate Lake by way of the canals in a small to medium sized boat. The scenery and wildlife along the canals is breathtaking.
NEARBY ACTIVITIES and AMENITIES:
* Golfing (We recommend Antrim Dells on Lake Michigan – 15-minutes)
* Fishing – Benway & Connecting Lakes
* Full Service Spa – Just steps from your door
* Sail Boat Cruise – Charlevoix – 25 minutes
* Swimming at either of 2 local Beaches – 10-minutes
* Boating – 3 Launches, including a Sandy Launch within 1/2 mile
* Fine Dining – 2 restaurants within 10 minutes
* Casual Dining – 4 restaurants within 10 minutes
* Traverse City – Cherry Festival – Late June/Early to mid-July (search online for specific dates/events) - 50 minutes
* Petoskey – Gaslight Shopping District – 50 minutes
* Mackinac City / Mackinac Island – 1 hour
* Charlevoix – Venetian Festival – Late July (search online for specific dates/events) - 25 minutes
* Alden – Quaint shops – 30-minutes
* Torch Lake – Crystal Clear 18,770 Acre Lake – 10-minutes
* Bellaire – Shanty Creek, Golfing, Fine Dining, Movie Theater & More – 15-minutes
* Elk Rapids Village – Quaint Town with Several Antique & Small Shops – 30-minutes
Whatever you desire from one day to the next, it all awaits you at Pike’s Cove Cottage, LLC.
Interested in more information about the area? Sign up for our periodic Newsletter.
Send email by clicking on 'EMAIL OWNER' button below and include PIKE’S COVE COTTAGE, LLC – NEWSLETTER as the first line of your message.
Keywords: Lake, Cottage, Traverse City, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Boating, Fishing, Lakeside, Rental, Home, Dock, Central Lake, Benway Lake, Intermediate Lake, Torch Lake, Chain O Lakes, Summer, Vacation Home, Vacation, Up North, Venetian Festival, Cherry Festival, Spa, Up North Cottage
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
We love staying in your cabin! It is beautifully maintained and cleaned and perfectly stocked with anything we could need for a summer vacation on the lake. The kitchen/dining area is a delight to cook in and easy to keep clean. The bathroom is a definite plus as far as lake cabins go and we really appreciate its size and amenities. We had fun using the deck and yard last summer for outdoor dining. We look forward to staying there with our family again this summer.
Thanks again and we will see you this summer, if it ever stops snowing...