Location, location, location! Recently purchased and now available as a vacation rental. This completely remodeled 1919 historic home has all the style, charm and comforts you want, but with the modern amenities and conveniences you need. The positive guest reviews and house pictures will provide you a glimpse of how enjoyable and relaxing your stay will be, but one visit and you'll be convinced this is the best place to stay in downtown Prescott.
Located in a quiet and relaxing residential neighborhood that allows easy and quick access to everything available, including beautiful Arizona sunrises on the covered front porch swing and sunsets on the large multi-level wood back deck. Easy access to the house when coming into town and everything Prescott has to offer, plus only 2 blocks walking distance on the same street to the downtown Courthouse Square Park and Whiskey Row business district for all the shops, restaurants, activities and events that will make you want to keep coming back for more.
Why stay in a hotel and pay similar rates for less amenities when you can have a home of your own right in downtown with parking, large patio and fenced in yard for privacy, and a comfortable place to relax and enjoy your stay without the disturbance of others. All rooms have been updated, that includes high quality and new furniture, custom wood work and floors throughout. Large kitchen granite island with attached bench seating, granite countertops, with upgraded appliances and all the cooking/eating utensils needed. Old fashion claw foot bath tub that includes a shower. Washer and dryer. Ceiling fans throughout. High-speed internet and cable television. Electric fireplace. LCD television and Blue-Ray DVD player available for entertainment. Front porch swing. Private cedar fenced in large back yard and secure parking. Very large multi-level backyard wood deck attached to house that has both a section that is covered and another portion that is uncovered, with large outdoor patio set, extra table and chairs, and propane BBQ. Pavestone patio, fire pit, picnic bench, and fully landscaped. Queen bed in master bedroom. Queen pull-out sofa in living room. Single Murphy bed in second bedroom. Approximately 900 square feet of living space for the charm of an older home and easy indoor use. Five rooms that include a living room, kitchen, master bedroom, second bedroom, and bathroom. Very close to a post office, library, convenience and grocery stores, gas station, and other local services.
Please see rates and conditions listed below. 10% down payment of total rental charge to confirm reservation with remaining 90% balance and refundable security deposit due on the check-in date. Contact us with any questions or additional information needed. Long-term rentals are available.
Not suitable for children or pets since older home with floor outlets and all new woodwork.
Keywords: house, home, cottage, cabin
My wife and I love Prescott for it's small town charm, romantic feel and fun times, especially with all the activities and events throughout the year. We now have a place that will allow others to also have the same great experiences that we have come to enjoy so much. We hope you'll enjoy our home and all that Prescott has to offer, where you keep finding yourself of wanting to come back for more! Best Wishes, Robert & Melissa
Excellent location close to everything Prescott and Arizona has to offer...2 blocks to downtown Courthouse Square Park, Whiskey Row, activities, events, fairs, parades, music, shops, museums, restaurants, bars, casinos, and much, much more...Phoenix 111 miles & 2 hours...Tucson 226 miles & 4 hours...Grand Canyon 138 miles & 3 hours...Sedona 77 miles & 2 hours...Jerome 45 miles & 1.5 hours...Chino Valley winery 27 miles & 1 hour...Flagstaff 105 miles & 2 hours...Las Vegas 263 miles & 5 hours.
Charm, warmth, style, comforts, and great amenities available all in one property. All rooms have been updated, that includes high quality and new furniture, custom wood work and floors througout. Large kitchen granite island with attached bench seating, granite countertops, with upgraded appliances and all the cooking/eating utensils needed. Old fashion clawfoot bath tub that includes a shower. Washer and dryer. Ceiling fans throughout. High-speed internet and cable television. Electric fireplace. LCD television and Blue-Ray DVD player available for entertainment. Front porch swing. Private fenced in large back yard and secure parking. Very large multi-level backyard deck attached to house that has both a section that is lattice covered and another portion that is uncovered, with large outdoor patio set, extra table and chairs, and propane BBQ. Pavestone patio, fire pit, picnic bench, and fully landscaped.
Easy drive and access to location and property. Walking distance to everything available and all activities downtown including Courthouse Square Park and Whiskey Row. Central state location with true old west charm and experiences of the original state capital, close to many activities and all Arizona day trips (Grand Canyon, Sedona, Jerome, Chino Valley winery, etc.).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$500.00|
|10% down payment required to confirm reservation and remaining 90% balance with security deposit due at check-in.|
|Notes||Year Round Base Rate .. $150/night (2 night minimum) .. $750/week .. $2000/month .. 5 persons maximum .. Check-in is 3:00pm .. Check-out is 12:00pm .. $500 security deposit (refundable - credit card pre-approval) .. $50 cleaning charge .. Rates include tax .. Long term discounts available .. contact owner for more information|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.