• Close access to National Forest on three sides.
• Convenient to downhill and cross country skiing.
• Close access to the Bitterroot River and West Fork fly fishing
• Wildlife right on the property
• 1200+ sq. feet of outdoor decks including comfy couches/chairs and dining table. GREAT OUTDOOR LIVING.
• An architect designed, custom log home crafted like the beautiful classic lodges of the west.
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Large Greatroom
• Huge River rock Fireplace
• Luxurious 'heavenly' king beds with down duvets & featherbeds
• As much or as little quiet and privacy as you want. Only minutes from town and activities but a world away.
MASTER BEDROOM, GUEST BEDROOMS & BATH HIGHLIGHTS
Experience the comfort of a luxurious western lodge! No need to fight over bedrooms because all three are large and have king size beds. The master bedroom features a huge king size double pillow top mattress and feather bed topper, down duvet and tons of pillows. You'll just melt into it. All beds are outfitted with the finest high thread count Egyptian or pima cotton sheets and down duvets. You won't want to get out of them in the morning. From all three bedrooms, you have amazing views of the Bitterroot mountains and the highest peak in the range.
The master bath features a custom designed, open shower and large jacuzzi tub. When you are done, wrap yourself up in a fluffy spa towel.
Enjoy the gourmet kitchen and have fun with the Jenn-Air and commercial grade cookware. The kitchen is fully outfitted with Keurig coffeemaker, toaster, blender, food processor, dishwasher, microwave and large refrigerator.
GREAT ROOM HIGHLIGHTS
The great room is the social hub of the house and has a 2 1/2 story high beamed cathedral ceiling, massive river rock fireplace, fine leather furniture and pub table. The house layout lets you gather together or enjoy as much privacy as you like.
DINING ROOM HIGHLIGHTS
The dining room comfortably seats six with sweeping 270 degree panoramic mountain vistas. It doubles as a fantastic sun room in the mornings or game room in the evenings. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and listen to the sounds of nature.
MEDIA LOFT HIGHLIGHTS
The media loft offers a Denon pro level home theater system with a 60' plasma HDTV and a Bower & Wilkens pro sound system. Sink into the huge double leather sofa that we call The Mitt. Also included is a Wii gaming system and DVD collection.
OUTDOOR DECKS HIGHLIGHTS
There are over 1200 sq. ft of decks including a comfy couch and lounge chairs and a granite dining table that seats six. And, of course, a gas grill. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner; and breathtaking sunrises or sunsets. After dinner, you can slip right into the large, 8 person hot tub and watch the nightly star show with a your favorite music from the outdoor sound system.
South of Darby MT, and only 5 miles up Rye Creek Road. Access to town, restaurants, shopping, grocery, post office but once you're at the home, feel like you are a million miles away. Its the best of all worlds.
SUMMER (summer is booking fast!): you will run out of time before you could do everything! Including blue ribbon fly fishing, hiking, cycling, mountain biking, tubing, white water rafting, wildlife viewing and a wilderness area the size of Switzerland. And awesome views from the decks and hot tub.
FALL: falls colors along the river, blue ribbon fly fishing, crisp nights, top trophy elk and deer hunting (no hunting allowed on property), great hiking and majestic views from the decks and hot tub.
WE HOPE THIS SPECIAL PLACE STEALS YOUR HEARTS THE WAY IT HAS OURS. Sincerely, Ridlon & Carin Kiphart
• Incredible sunset and star watching - right from the hot tub
• Great downhill and cross country skiing and snowmobiling
• Blue ribbon fly fishing
• Wildlife viewing, on the property
• Hiking/Walking/Mountain Biking from your doorstep
• Salmon River kayaking, rafting and canoeing, 1 hr
• Shopping and antiquing, 15 minutes to Darby, 25 minutes to Hamilton
• Restaurants and brew pubs in Hamilton
• Some of the best elk and deer hunting in the lower 48, 10 minutes away (fall)
• Big Hole National Battlefield & Lewis and Clark Trail, 45 minutes away
• In home massages in front of the fireplace!
Keywords: Log Home, Western Home, Western Lodge, Mountain Home