Enjoy a tastefully remodeled, meticulously maintained Victorian home in an ultra convenient residential area. You will be within walking distance to Lower Haight, Alamo Square, Buena Vista Park, Haight Ashbury and Upper Market/Castro...a longer but pleasant walk to Golden Gate Park. Centrally located for the visitor who wants to see and do some of everything SF has to offer…then relax in the comfort of a real home at the end of a busy day. Public transportation options are many and just moments away – bus, Bart or underground trains provide easy access to all parts of the city from beach to bay to downtown and back. Freeway access is close by for any additional Bay area travel for scenic drives, wine tasting, hiking or strolling along beaches.
SIX nicely decorated rooms on TWO floors - 2 bedrooms / 2 baths – living room with adjacent parlor – formal dining room – BIG eat-in kitchen – laundry room – sauna – huge lush back yard – driveway parking for one car.
Exceptional Victorian detail with hardwood floors, high ceilings and an eclectic mix of furnishings from antique to modern with art, photos and textiles sprinkled throughout.
Main floor –
- Formal living room with French doors opens to adjacent parlor. TV, DVD and sound system are located in these rooms.
- Formal dining room comfortably seats six and has built-in speakers.
- Large bright fully equipped “cook’s” kitchen has casual dining with seating for 3 at the counter or 2 at the table in the breakfast area overlooking the garden.
- Quiet master bedroom has a queen size bed and dressing area with sink.
- Luxurious tile and marble bath include a bidet and a shower over extra deep tub.
Lower floor -
- Second bedroom downstairs with a superior quality double-size futon w/memory foam. Intimate view of lush back yard and direct access.
- Adjacent private tile bath has an oversized shower with built-in seat.
- Laundry room with washer/dryer and sauna complete this level.
- Park-like yard with patio is right out the back door.
- Driveway parking is provided for one mid-size vehicle.
This is a meticulously maintained private home – NOT a full-time vacation rental. Long term owner occupants provide menus, maps and info on a multitude of local coffee and dining spots, places to shop, entertainment and transportation options.
We live in and enjoy this home full time and only rent it when we are away for an extended period. As long term owners we love the proximity to great dining, parks, convenient shopping, local farmers markets, easy transportation and quick freeway access to venture to mountains, desert, beaches and wineries.
FOUR (4) parks within a few blocks!... Duboce Park, Buena Vista Park, Alamo Square and Golden Gate Park. Restaurant selection for every taste within minutes from the front door...or have it delivered to the front door!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|PAYMENT - Chase Person to Person Quick-Pay; Paypal; email owner re: other options. ANY/ALL fees associated with payment to be paid by the sender/renter. $250 Booking deposit to be paid withing 7 days of Booking confirmation. $400 refundable security. Details provided upon booking confirmation.|
|Notes||Year Round...see calendar for exceptions (this is owners' primary residence). ONE WEEK MINIMUM STAY - $1650/1 week; $3100/2 weeks; $4700/3 weeks + $400 security deposit. NO cleaning fee for 1 week stay. Cleaning fee - $150/wk for longer stays.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.