Sunnyvale Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
Entire Corporate Rental Condo with 2 Bedrooms, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Private Bathroom, Secured Tandem Parking Garage, Dinning Area, and Access to Pool and Spa.
This corporate condo is conveniently located at the heart of Silicon Valley. It is perfect for business travelers or families who are visiting the San Francisco South Bay Area.
The privately owned condominium is very charming and cozy. The unit has everything you would need for an extended stay. It is fully equipped with kitchenware, appliances, free solid WiFi internet services and cable TV.
Here are some basic information:
- Fully furnished modern condo in Sunnyvale
- Two bedrooms (one queen and two twin beds) and 1 full bath
- Fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living room
- Plenty of visitor's parking
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and hair dryer
- Free internet (WiFi) and access to swimming pool & spa
- New central air conditioner and heater
- In unit full size washer and dryer
- Surrounded by tranquil redwood trees
- Near Cannery Park
You will have the Condo all to yourself. Just bring your suitcase for the stay.
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Ginger was Always very responsive by email and text. The condo was perfect for the week for our family of 4. Child friendly. Quiet neighbors. Easy parking. Nice pool. Easy access to good restaurants and shopping. You can walk to Starbucks! (a little under a mile). All the amenities you could want. Extremely clean. Great instructions on check in and check out. Ginger thinks of everything! We came home with clean clothes thanks to laundry!
Our kids were doing a camp at Stanford during the weekdays. The commute each was about 35 mins with lots of traffic. We took the Caltrain in for the Giants game Sunday which was very easy. You are also only about 30 minutes from some great wineries, about an hour to Half Moon Bay, 30-40 into San Francisco and 30 mins from the SFO airport.
I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a central location in Silicon Valley!