Here's your chance to stay in a completely restored 1929 Charmer! Every architectural detail has been meticulously restored and it has been professionally decorated. This apartment is one of three at the property. It is located at the front of the property in a side by side duplex. You have one shared wall with the neighbors next door. There are plenty of windows to enjoy the California sunshine and ocean breezes. The beach is five blocks away. This apartment has one assigned parking spot included and a washer/dryer inside.
Other amenities include:
* Charming Architectural Details-High Coved Ceilings, Crown Moldings, Glass Knobs, Awesome Light Fixtures
* Gorgeous Hardwood Floors
* All Tile Bathroom
* Two Closets and a Built In Linen Closet
* Cable TV and Wi-Fi all utilities Included
* Lots of windows--Ocean Breezes
* Local owner with excellent management
* Professionally Furnished including Bedding, Pots and Pans, Dishes, Towels
* Pillow-top Queen Bed with Nice Linens
* BBQ, Fire Pit, Picnic Table
* Non-Smoking Only
* Sorry--No Pets.
* Close to Hospitals--Community, Memorial, Kaiser, Miller Children's and the VA.
* Close to CSULB University
* Close to Long Beach Grand Prix
A bike store around the corner rents Bikes.
If you plan to return to the property regularly we can arrange to store some items for you.
Check out my other listing too 3021322ha.
Inquiry Details--Please Include The Purpose of Your Visit--The Number of Occupants--and the Ages
Thanks for your inquiry!
Hi--I'm Leslie, I'd love to be your hostess! It's another beautiful day in Long Beach. My whole family lives nearby--Grandma and Grandpa settled here in 1923. I've been married to Randy since 1976 and we live a few blocks away. For fun we bike ride and travel in our RV. We have one son and an assortment of pets.
What's my life motto--I would say I have two--'Go with the Flow' and 'Follow The Golden Rule'. Hope to see you soon!
The architecture in Long Beach is beautiful and Belmont Heights in my favorite spot! Built in 1929, this 'Classic Spanish' had been terribly neglected and the buildings needed every type of repair imaginable. In spite of the neglect the underlying charm was apparent--cool light fixtures, glass door knobs, original woodwork, hardwood floors, etc. Besides the 80 years of peeling paint and inoperable windows we could see the charm and character. One by one we started restoring the apartments to their former glory. We still have plenty of projects slated for the property but we'd love to share one of our most recent restorations with you.
Location, Location, Location! Loads of charm, off-street parking, roomy apartments with a washer and dryer inside each one. Wonderful Architectural Details!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Beginning in February of 2014 the Minimum Stay will be 60 days. Due to limitations of the Home Away and VRBO websites the system will allow you to inquire for shorter stays but unfortunately I will not be able to accommodate you. Thank you!|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.