Surprise Bungalow Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6 (Sleeps 8 with queen air mattress)
Welcome to your vacation home! The minute you walk through the doors of this beautiful 1800 sq. ft. bungalow, you can put down your bags and start to relax.
There are no stairs in this bungalow, so no work climbing up and down with heavy luggage - too much work when your on vacation!
This home has everything you would need or want throughout your stay. Whether you begin in one of the 3 luxurious bedrooms for a rest, settle into the reclining couch to read a book, watch one of the many DVD/Netflix options or immediately go for a swim in your private HEATED pool, you will feel the stress of your travels disappear. Following up with a snack from the fully equipped kitchen or a quick game of foosball, there are endless activities to explore.
We have provided a binder with thorough descriptions of what to do and see in Surprise and the surrounding areas and there is also wireless Wi-Fi should you want to do your own investigating. Once you have settled in, we are very centrally located and minutes away from all the hot spots of Surprise including shopping, the Spring Training Camp, the Wildlife World Zoo and more.
The house also includes the following features;
- Private, Pebble-Tec pool,
- Reverse Osmosis Water system through the kitchen tap and the water/ice maker in the fridge.
- New furnishings throughout including 5 recliners.
- Poker set and foosball table
- Cable TV and Blu-Ray DVD player with NetFlix viewed on a 50' plasma TV.
- 2nd TV in master bedroom
- Propane BBQ
- Playpen for babies or toddler
- 1 Queen air mattress with bedding for extra guests
- Linens, towels and basic toiletries provided
- Children's life jackets in the garage as well as some pool toys for your use.
- Basic kids toys provided as well
- The yard backs onto a large green space which has a park and basketball courts (a basketball provided)
There is a shopping complex within a 6 minute walking distance. This complex includes; a spa, a nail salon, a french restaurant and bar, Basha's groceries, a gas station, a bank, Little Caesars, Jack in the Box and Subway.
Within a few minutes drive;
- Spring Training Camp (Surprise Stadium), home to the Kansas City Royals and The Texas Rangers
- Surprise Aquatic Centre with waterslides, Vortex whirlpool, diving boards etc..
- Surprise Lake
- Surprise Library
- Tennis/raquetball courts and beach volleyball
- Bell Road which is the main shopping and restaurant area for Surprise.
- Movie theatre
- numerous golf courses
- Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium (highly recommended!!)
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park for hiking, picnics and cactus viewing
- Department stores (Walmart, Kohls, Ross and many more)
The area of Phoenix includes sporting events such as, the Phoenix Suns, the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Phoenix Coyotes, Nascar and all the golf you can handle!
There is plenty of shopping including the Anthem Outlet Mall, Arrowhead Mall, and Scottsdale to name a few.
There are also numerous waterparks in the area open during the hotter months and the Phoenix Zoo is approx 45 minutes away.
If you are looking for an adventure beyond Phoenix, you can drive to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tombstone, Las Vegas, Flagstaff and many other locations.
We know you will love this beautiful bungalow and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Keith and Melissa Lange
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm