|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Beautiful Siesta Key condominium! Enjoy an island condo set amidst beautiful palm trees and live oaks. Completely remodeled, this condo, with it’s ground level appeal and an outstanding view of the intercoastal waterway, has all the amenities of home, and more.
Whether from the living room, kitchen, or private lanai, you can enjoy the view of tropical birds gliding by or watch an occasional boat pass along the bay. Fishing or sightseeing from the dock is always rewarding. You may even catch a glimpse of a dolphin! Within minutes of your condo, you can walk, bike or drive to Siesta Key’s world famous Crescent beach, renowned for it’s beautiful white sand. There are also marinas for boat rentals and sport fishing, and many fine golf courses in the area.
Dining is a great pastime, whether on the island or mainland, with wonderful seafood, local and international cuisine. Beyond your island retreat, Sarasota and the surrounding island community is considered the jewel of the Gulf Coast for its excellent array of art and entertainment.
Once you’ve decided on the time of year, make your reservation early. Winter months are usually booked well in advance. May, October, November or December can be an ideal time to get away, when the weather is beautiful, the Gulf is warm, the crowds are fewer, and the prices are at their best.
We look forward to having you as our guest.
We've traveled the country and fell in love with Sarasota and Siesta Key.
Scott, Lisa, David or Michael purchased this condo in 1993
This island retreat has a beautiful view of the bay with birds and boats gliding by. The bayside offers a wonderful combination of island and beach life with the natural beauty of the inter-coastal waterway.
Member of VRBO since the 90's, with over 20 years proven experience in Siesta Key rentals
We've rented vacation apartments all over the world, and have a number of strict requirements. This condo aced them all. We need:
1 a comfortable bed, and this bed was just right.
2. The best location in the area. This had it, with a pleasant view of the waterway we could watch the pelicans from the lanai while eating breakfast. The Gulf is a bit of a walk (under ten minutes), which includes a very wide, but beautiful beach. We preferred the pleasure of being right on the waterway, with the passing pelicans, dolphins, and boats. It was also nice to walk out to the fishing dock, even though we just watched and enjoyed.
3. Comfort and convenience are very important to us, and this condo was great for that. It had everything we wanted, and there were nice extra nice touches like a roll of paper towels and aluminum foil in the kitchen.
4. The Wi-Fi was good with a strong signal, which kept us in touch with the frigid North.
5. The parking spot was right outside our entrance, which made coming and going, convenient.
6. Barbara, the owner, was very helpful in the couple of times. I called her to help with some minor details.
7. The ultimate test of a condo is that our only negative was having to leave, but we are looking forward to coming back next year.
We have just returned from a stay at this lovely condo in Siesta Key. It was very clean and super organized - everything that we needed was there including spices to cook fish. The view of the waterway from the living room/dining room and the private lanai were wonderful. Very relaxing to sit and watch the birds and the boats going by. Very peaceful and convenient to shopping, beaches, etc.
This is a very nice condo with the most beautiful view from the lounge out towards the dock. We spent many nice afternoons sitting on the dock watching the boats go up and down. Looking out on that view as we sipped our morning coffee was just wonderful. The condo itself is a good size, very clean with a well stocked kitchen and the most comfortable bed. There's a Lazyboy which is so comfortable too and the condo has everything you could possibly need. It's very quiet which makes for a nice relaxing holiday. We will definitely be back for more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 2015 - Apr 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.