Legacy Park Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 6 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 5 Baths, (Sleeps 14)
We have a video for this property. Please email us if you like to view it.
Located in the gated key-pass Legacy Park resort, one of the most recognized premium resorts in Orlando, FL, this magnificent vacation villa is renovated recently, and professionally managed. It sleeps 14 with 2 King-size masters (downstairs and upstairs), 2 Queen bedrooms (downstairs and upstairs), one Mickey boys room downstairs (bunkbed with full bed on the bottom, twin bed on the top and extra twin on the right), and one Minnie girls room upstairs with two twin size beds, and one sitting area upstairs. While enjoying the various amenities in this elegant villa listed below are the highlights for your family's comfort and joys.
- Private pool with all day exposure to our beautiful sunshine for your relaxation and rejuvenation
- Brand new furniture/amenities in most of the rooms/areas: 6 bed rooms, dining room, family/living area, kitchen room, pool area, entertaining center, mattresses, pillow tops, new beddings, sheet towels, for your touch of comfort and luxury
- 5 TVs/2 DVD players: 40' HDTV with DVD player in family room, 3 HDTVs in 2 master bedrooms/1 queen bedroom; 2 HDTVs in the kids rooms. It is cabled TV with over 100 channels, and one X- box
- Kids Paradise: two Walt Disney Theme bed rooms, pool table, air hockey table, Kid’s play area, TV/DVD players, private in-door swimming pool, leaving the wonderful memory in their lifetime
- Fabulous game-room with pool table, air hockey, and dart board, an ideal place for your family's quality time
- Downstairs family room featuring large sitting area with two-story ceiling, elegant sofa/love seat/cocktail table/2 light stands, and beautiful entertaining center. It is open to both kitchen and dining rooms.
- The modern kitchen room equipped with brand refrigerator with built in ice-maker, ranger/cooker, microwave, dishwasher, and breakfast table set, and is open to the spacious dining area
- Baby’s highchair, play pen and stroller available
- FREE WiFi internet, FREE cable TVs, and FREE long-distance phone service
Located in the gated Legacy Park resort, one of the most recognized premium resorts in Orlando, this privately owned executive 6 bedroom vacation villa is professionally managed for the best suit to your needs, with 24/7 service call available.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Both my husband and I are technology professionals. We grew up in mountains, and always feel the love to the ocean. That is the main reason for our investment in this beautiful Legacy Park villa. We wish you and your family enjoy it as much as we do. We have two children, son and daughter. As our family grew, we found Orlando, FL, to be the perfect place for vacation.
Legacy Park, one of the most renowned and recognized premium resorts, is a gated community with the proximity to Walt Disney World, and is where your Disney dream adventure begins. It features with a luxurious heated lagoon-style pool, a perfect place designed for families seeking for the blend of the excitement of Walt Disney Parks and the relaxation of the family time.
Located in the gated Legacy Park resort, one of the most recognized premium resorts in Orlando, this privately owned executive 6 bedroom 4 bathroom vacation villa is professionally managed for the best suit to your needs, with 24/7 service call available.
We are within 10 miles away from Walt Disney World and Sea World and Universal Studios. Cocoa Beach is about 60 miles away.
Mystic Dunes Golf is within a few of miles distance. There are many other internationally recognized golf courses within 30 minutes driving distance, such as Grand Cypress Golf Club (Jack Nicklaus), Orange County National Golf, Orange Lake Country Club (Arnold Palmer/Ed Seay), Walt Disney World Golf Courses (Pete Dye, Tom Fazio , Joeseph L. Lee), Celebration Golf Club(Robert Trent Jones), Champions Gate Golf Resort (Greg Norman), and so on.