This world class resort, Bijao Beach Resort & Residences is located in Santa Clara, Panama. It is a secure, gated community. Located only a 90 minute drive from Panama City on the Pan-American Highway, this brand new development is known for it's beautiful sandy beach. It is truly one of Panama's crown jewels.
Our magnificent beach is excellent for morning runs (miles in any direction) and long romantic walks in the evening. It is picture perfect, pristine and through the week, it is not uncommon to be the only couple on the beach, your own personal paradise. A gentle breeze creates ideal temperatures. Known as the 'Dry Arc' this area boasts a total of 4 days of rain per year!
The grounds of this resort are truly amazing, lush vegetation and flowers are found everywhere. With a meticulously maintained 9 hole, Ron Garl's design golf course, unlimited use for an extra fee and 3 more golf courses a very short drive away, 4 huge infinity pools, 3 whirlpool-tubs, Ocean view gym, gaming area with billiards and ping pong. Tennis and basketball courts are available. On the weekends you can have drinks and food delivered to your pool/beach lounger while you relax and read a book or enjoy the free wifi connection, close to the beach bar, perfect for 'face-timing everyone back home to show them what they are missing :). The beach and recreation area is approx. a ten minute walk (2 minute drive) from our home. We also have another large swimming pool on our private court just 100 ft. from our front
- World class beach club will include infinity and tanning pools, event room, BBQ, sauna, Wet Bar, volleyball, ping pong, billiards
- Wellness spa with massage, Turkish bath, and sauna
- World class workout facility
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Locker rooms with showers and bathroom facilities
- Sundeck with lounge chairs and towel service
- Billiard room
- Social area for group events
- Tennis Courts
- 5 Private swimming pools with deck chairs and bohios for the exclusive use of the residents and their guests
-Nine hole golf course-par 36, designed by renowned golf course architect, Ron Garl (rongarl.com)
-There will be a Club house with pro shop, and a driving range
- Town Center will feature deli, coffee shop, and various other services