Fantastic Home - Great Location and Amenities
Submitted: September 1, 2012
Stayed: August 2012
We stayed at this home for 9 nights at the end of August. We couldn't have been more thrilled with this property. We have stayed at 5 different vacation homes in the Orlando in the past, and this was by far our favorite. The location is fantastic - literally 5 minutes to Disney.
1. The owners were extremely easy and helpful to communicate with.
2. The home feels brand new. Everything was clean and well maintained. It appears nearly everything has been replaced in the house in the last few months (paint, furniture, new tile, new blinds, new decor). Every room has a brand new flat screen TV (including a LARGE flat screen TV in the living room AND game room). There are also brand new ceiling fans in every bedroom, the living room and game room.
3. We loved the fact that the entire house is tiled. No dirty carpet and the tile feels nice and cool in the hot Florida climate.
4. No neighbors behind the house.
5. The management company - Lowery's was great. This was, by far, the best experience we have ever had with a management company. They were polite, professional and very responsive when we called. We called for a few random things (toilet seat broken, utensil caddy missing from dishwasher, etc) and they were there in less than an hour! I would not hesitate to book ANY home that Lowery's manages.
6. The house was designed for a large group. There is comfortable seating for 6 in big, overstuffed leather sofas in the living room. There is also seating for up to 8 at the dining room table.
7. Lots of extras - blu ray player, pool toys, xbox 360 with kinnect, beach towels, etc.
8. Wonderful, large master bathroom with a separate soaking tub, large walk in shower and large walk in closet.
9. Very nice interior - the homes in Indian Creek were obviously built to a higher standard than some of the other vacation homes in the area. Little touches like lots of extra closet space, vaulted ceilings, and arches really add a luxurious touch.
10. There was a very nice playground about a 3 minute walk away.
11. The neighborhood was very quiet. We never saw any of our neighbors!
12. The pictures from the listing are very recent and accurate.
Cons: (very minor, none would prevent us from returning)
1. No blackout curtains - no biggie, but it would be a nice touch.
2. The garage (game room), despite being air conditioned, always seemed to be 15 degrees warmer than the rest of the house.
We would definitely return!
Owner's Response: We have upgraded the game room to add curtains over the garage door to help keep that hot Florida sun out. We have also enclosed the furnace and hot water tank and the washer and dryer for a more pleasant experience. More changes are in the plans to make this the best game room around.
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?