This beautiful home spaciously accommodates up to 10 people and located centrally in North Panhandle of San Francisco.
Living Area/dining Area:
The living area of the home is open to the kitchen and the dining area. Living room is equipped with a large LCD cable TV and a queen size sofa bed. There is also wifi throughout the house. You will enjoy sitting, laying or sleeping in the sofa bed to watch movies.
Designer kitchen cabinets feature wonderful storage system. The floor plan of the kitchen, living, and dining areas opening to your private terrace with garden views and the perfect setting for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing, or socializing with friends and family.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms. There is a queen size bed with beautiful linens in each bedroom, and there is also a roll-away bed in the living room which comfortably accommodate up to 10 people.
There are two full elegant and spacious bathrooms in this beautiful home—one on each level. Linens and towels are provided.
There are 3 spacious decks with panoramic city views!
This home is centrally located in North Panhandle of San Francisco. Nearby, you will find San Francisco’s famous Golden Gate Park to tour the flourishing Conservatory of flowers, the Academy of Science and De Young Museum, or several blocks away to take the cable car or double Decker tour bus from the Painted Ladies (Postcard Row) of Alamo Square Park to all exciting places: Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and Downtown San Francisco. There is also a beautiful park few blocks away from the home where you can sun bath or have a picnic with your family or ride a bike and teenage children can play basketball in the park while children can play in the children’s playground. The colorful Haight Street is also closed by; it’s for world class shopping, cafes, and renowned collection of multicultural restaurants. You and your party will surely enjoy your time staying in one of San Francisco’s “Hot Spots.
Great public transportation options are here as well, with several bus routes within 5 blocks or less, including the 5, 21, 22, 24, 31, 38 and 43 MUNI lines can take you to anywhere in the city easily!
* There is a washer and dryer in the unit for your convenience! Detergent is provided!
* Red wine and bottle waters are provided for welcoming!
* Pots, pans, plates, cups, glasses, wine glasses, silverware are all stocked!
* Soaps, hand-wash, dishwashing liquid are provided!
* Toilet paper, paper towels, linens, and towels are provided!
* On-site garage parking is available!
* High Speed Internet is provided!
* Cable TV!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable Security Deposit||$500|
|Notes||$6995/month (January to March), $8995/month (April to December);|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.