Located at Deer Valley, one of the most exclusive and luxurious ski resorts in the world, the Red Stag Lodge offers a variety of amenities and spacious modern accommodations which are sure to please the most discriminating traveler. The condo was constructed in 2002, and consists of only 11 units. With the authentic European antiques on view throughout the builidng, the Red Stag Lodge boasts a European alpine ambiance that is not only plush but also very convenient to Deer Valley’s Snow Park Lodge and Park City’s Main Street. Close your eyes for a moment and you will be instantly transported to your private chateau in the Swiss Alps! And the Red Stag Lodge is located only about 35 minutes via interstate highways from Salt Lake International Airport. From many locations, you can literally leave your home in the morning and be skiing by lunchtime.
Featured amenities include:
- Local manager for problems or emergencies.
- Deluxe, self-contained condominium living.
- Tastefully decorated and comfortable accommodations.
- Sleeps six – two private bedrooms with king-sized beds plus queen sleeper couch in living room.
- Three full bathrooms.
- Full gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Living room with gas fireplace.
- Dining table seats six. Kitchen counter seats three.
- Three flat screen TVs with Blu-Ray or DVD players. HDTV in living room, and Comcast Expanded service to all TVs.
- Private deck with hot tub facing hill behind the building. No Deer Valley traffic or snowplow noise!
- Air conditioned for summer living.
- Complimentary high speed wi-fi throughout the building.
- Complimentary full-sized washers and dryers across the hall.
- Elevator serving all floors. Easy access from parking garage to condo.
- Fitness center / workout room in building.
- Game room with complimentary billiard table, big screen TV, and assorted games.
- Peaceful common area lobbies for entertaining or aprés ski.
- Located on the free city shuttle route with easy access to Main St. or the other resorts.
We have skied form the glaciers of the Swiss Alps to the icy runs of the Northeastern US to the powder snow of Utah. As we've gotten older, the low-key atmosphere and the tremendous skiing at Deer Valley and Park City have made this area our favorite. We can't wait to move out there permanently!
The Red Stag Lodge is a 4 minute walk to Deer Valley's Snow Park lifts, or you can take the Deer Valley shuttle that stops in the parking lot across the street. Remember, you can store your skis for free overnight at Deer valley, so you don't even have to carry them! Also close to the front door of the Red Stag is a stop for the free city shuttle to access Main Street, Park City Mountain Resort, the Canyons, and the rest of the Park City area. No car needed!
The Red Stag Lodge was constructed in 2002 as a small European-style luxury mountain hotel. The Red Stag has only 11 units, and the authentic European antiques seen throughout the building result in a distinct European charm. Close your eyes for a moment and you will be instantly transported to your own private chateau in the Swiss Alps.
Most floors of the Red Stag Lodge include a public lobby with comfortably hidden 'nooks and crannies,' relaxing overstuffed chairs, and a fireplace. The main lobby on the first floor offers prime space to visit with friends or share a drink, and features a working floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. The building is serviced by an elevator and a garage, and guests have free access throughout the building to high-speed wi-fi internet service.
Simply put, luxury defines Deer Valley. This premier ski resort not only offers world-class skiing on 'The Greatest Snow on Earth,' but also pampers its guests with gracious service, including complimentary overnight ski storage, expertly groomed runs, four-star on-slope restaurants, and the ever-smiling and helpful ski ambassadors. The Deer Valley Difference has won the resort the coveted #1 Ranking from the readers of SKI magazine for an unprecedented 5 years in a row!
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: