2nd Arrondissement Bourse Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 Separate toilets, Large open kitchen and living area
- 3 minute walk to the vibrant Rue Montorgueil and the Pompidou Center
- 10 minute walk to the Louvre Museum, the Marais, Notre Dame and Rue Saint Honoré
MODERN design apartment with plenty of space in the HEART of Paris.
This apartment has a fantastically central location. Within walking distance of everything, you can easily explore Paris on foot or by metro if you prefer. You are within 10 minutes of NOTRE DAME, HOTEL DE VILLE, OPERA, The POMPIDOU CENTER, The MARAIS and many other charming and distinctly Parisian areas.
Just 3 minutes walk around the corner is the vibrant Rue Montorgueil, where you can experience a taste of the real Paris along this pedestrianized market street. Lined with bistros, cafés, boulangeries and an abundance of independent stalls selling fresh market produce, this street is definitely worth a visit.
The apartment is just 30 seconds around the corner from the metro station Réamur Sébastopol, meaning you can easily access all parts of the beautiful city of Paris.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 separate bathrooms
- Central location in the Heart of Paris
- Washer/dryer, iron and board plus hairdryer provided
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable TV
- Metro: Réamur Sébastopol (Line 3 & 4)
This 140sqm apartment is located in a coded residential building on the second floor with an elevator.
Space, comfort and location? Almost sounds too good to be true, but with the fantastic apartment on Rue Saint Denis you can have it all! This apartment has two large double bedrooms both with built in mirrored wardrobes, with plenty of storage space for all your belongings. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom complete with a large corner bath and shower, hand wash basin and separate toilet. The other bedroom has access to a second bathroom with a walk in shower, heated towel rail, hand wash basin and separate toilet. These bedrooms are ideally suited for 2 couples, as each allows for privacy and space during the stay.
The apartment is connected by a spacious hallway, with built in storage space. The living kitchen and dining area is all open plan and modernly decorated. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all the pots, pans, cutlery, utensils and crockery that you could need during your stay. The kitchen has a 4 plate electric stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge and freezer. There is also a washer/dryer for your convenience with an iron and ironing board.
The living area has a large sofa as well as a coffee table that can be converted into a dining table suitable for 4 people. The apartment also has a 60inch flat screen tv with a mix of French, English and foreign language channels.
Furthermore, this apartment has strong free WIFI Internet and electric heating.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 100 €
- Damage Deposit: 600 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
Johan: Owner / Property Manager
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a parisian, you love to leave in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris only by foot or by bike !
The apartment :
- is with a complete equipment (towels, soap, hair dryer, internet, TV…)
- has just been renovated, and it is very luxurious.
- is close to groceries stores, bakeries, restaurants to experience Parisians lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!