The Canyons Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-6)
- Located directly next to the Redpine Gondola and Ski School.
- Ski Lodge
- New Ski Check with Overnight Boot Dryers!!!
- Ski rental shop, apparel shops, restaurants and convenient store with liquor are located on Sundial's plaza level.
- Quiet 2nd floor end of the hall location, away from the elevator traffic.
- Overlooks outdoor pool area and mountain facing.
- Outdoor balcony spans the entire length of the unit, with access from the living room and master bedroom.
- Large screen HDTV with DIRECTV in great room.
- In unit washer and dryer.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Separate oversized Jacuzzi tub in master.
- Fireplace in the master bedroom and living room.
- 3 rooms have their own TV and separate climate control.
- 24 hr fitness center.
- 24 hr front desk and security staff.
- New overnight ski and boot check in lobby, w/ boot dryers!!
**DISCOUNTED PRIVATE AIRPORT SHUTTLES IN LUXURY SUVs
**FULL DAY JR SKI LESSONS $350 (by certified instructors)
Keywords: ski lodge, ski-in ski-out, chair lift, resort village, the canyons, sundance, softball tournament,
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets considered
- limited accessibility
About The Owner
My name is Mitch Garman. I live in Chicago with my wife, son and two daughters. My family and I have enjoyed The Canyons since 1998. We find the close proximity to the Salt Lake airport to be very convenient. We especially enjoy the amenities The Canyons resort has to offer. I am happy to share my knowledge of the resort and the surrounding area to help with your vacation plans. I'd also be happy to pass on any resort discounts that might be available to me as an owner. Please feel free to contact me on my cell or email me at any time.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2000
Why The Owner chose The Canyons
HELPFUL ADVISE: There can be misleading property listing information offered by some renters or their management companies. For example, some of the units being offered at The Canyons are Timeshare units. Timeshare units are not assigned until check-in and are often the least desirable units. (I know someone who was supposed to get a Westgate 800' Villa, but wound up with a 300' Studio.) I think it's important to ask for the exact unit number of the property being considered, as well as the direct phone number to the property's front desk. This will enable you to confirm specific information through a third party about the unit, property and resort. It also helps to find out if you'd be dealing with onsite (24/7) management or if you'd be dealing with some third party management company at a remote office away from the resort. Sundial Lodge's front desk phone number is (435) 200-8700.