|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Our beachfront condo, with 1000 sq ft, is perfect and affordable for families or two couples traveling together looking to relax and enjoy Maui for an extended period of time. The floorplan affords comfortable suite-like living with privacy for everyone. The private lanai offers some of the most spectacular whale watching in season and is perfect for sunrises and sunsets with a full view of the ocean. And when you are not on the lanai, on the beach or in the heated pool you will enjoy the inside comforts of:
All New 47' LED HD TV, Blue Ray Player, and sound system which supports MP3 docking and CD's
Comfortable Sectional with queen sleeper
New dining room table for 6
New Ultra-quiet dishwasher
Fully stocked kitchen - coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc.
Full size refrigerator and freezer with water dispenser and ice-maker
Comfortable beds and ceiling fans in both bedrooms
Both bathrooms updated with tile showers
Also available outside:
Gas BBQ's right next to the pool and ocean with tables & chairs for outside dining, Elevators with carts, Free Parking, Stairways conveniently located to the unit
You can copy and paste this address for a virtual tour http://www.islandvirtualtours.com/549/1.html
Tax ID# W85188553-01
As four Washingtonians, three Cougars and one lone Husky!, we don't always agree on who should win...but two things we do agree on are - escaping to Maui and Kanai 'A Nalu for peace, quiet, beautiful views from our lanai and Paradise For All.
Jim Walters purchased this condo in 2012
After having stayed at Kanai A Nalu every February with many of our friends and our family over the course of 12 years we realized this was OUR paradise - our home away from home. In 2012, we decided we were not going to stay anywhere else for vacation and we opted to buy one of only eight top floor oceanfront units. 402 has exceeded all of our expectations!
Location, location, location - spectacular views, comfortable living, easy access to everything, the beach, the surf, beautiful grounds, peaceful setting. It is simply paradise!
Within 15 minutes of picking up your luggage you can be settling into your vacation at 402 Kanai A Nalu. Conveniently located yet peaceful and quiet there is much to do within walking distance - the aquarium, Buzz's Wharf for all ocean excurions, shopping and great restaurants. Other great experiences are also a close drive away - 3-golf courses within 10 minutes; 15 minutes to Kahului; 10 minutes to Kihei and another 5 to Wailea; 20 minutes to Lahaina and 30 minutes to Ka'anapali. Bus service is a 5 minute walk to Malaaea Bay Harbor and costs as low as $2 all day.
Driving Directions to Kanai A Nalu 402:1. Head directly out from the airport. You'll be on Dairy Road.
2. Dairy Road becomes Hwy 380. Continue west about 8 miles until it ends.
3. Turn left on Hwy 30, called Honopiilani Hwy.
4. About a mile later, bear left at the green highway sign for Ma’alaea Village. You'll be on Ma’alaea Rd.
◦ Alternate route: if you miss the turn (or prefer to turn at a traffic signal), continue on Hwy 30 about 1/2 mile further. At the traffic light, turn left (Kapoli St). Then right onto Ma’alaea Road.
5. Turn left onto Hauoli Street (it says 'Rd' on the attached map).
6. Continue 1/2 a mile to 250 Hauoli St. It's just after the 3rd speed bump.
7. When you see the 'Kanai A Nalu' sign (white letters on a blue background), turn into the driveway and take an immediate left then a right to follow the parking lot to the other side of the complex.
8. Unit #402 is in the building straight ahead – closest to the ocean, with steps on the right. Elevator (northwest) is next to the manager office around the corner from unit 108! Newspaper machine is right there too along with luggage cart.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 15 2014 - Mar 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2015 - Dec 14 2015
3 night minimum stay
Dec 15 2015 - Mar 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
$200 deposit required at time of reservation (applied to balance of full payment)
Credit Cards accepted Deposit confirmation sent within 24 hours (weekends excluded)
Rates subject to Hawai'i State Taxes (13.42%)
All bookings incur a $35 service charge plus an additional one time cleaning charge of $135
Full payment required 30 days prior to arrival
Christmas bookings to be paid in full by October
Check-in 2PM, Check-out 11 AM - Minimum stay 3 nights, Christmas 10 nights
60-day cancellation policy, $50 cancellation fee
Cancellations of less than 60 days produce refunds based on the unit being re-rented
- refunds are pro-rated based on the number of nights the unit is re-rented
(Christmas cancellations must be made before October 1st)
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.