This beautiful property is only a few years old, having been built on top of Candy Kitchen and Fisher's Popcorn. Park in one of two garage covered spaces and never need your car again! Everything is within walking distance and the beach is right outside. Enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Inlet, West Ocean City and the Boardwalk. On a clear day, from the rooftop pool you can see Assateague Island and watch the world-famous ponies wandering the island. Assateague Island is an easy, fun day trip. Ocean City was founded as a small fishing village, is known as the "White Marlin Capital of the World and offers many fishing opportunities. The Belmont Towers are convenient to all of Ocean City's attractions, restaurants and golf courses and just 300 feet to the Route 50 Bridge!
This particular unit is decorated in a beach theme to complete the feeling of getting away. There is a hand-painted mural in the master bath overlooking the Jacuzzi tub. everything has been upgraded with granite countertops and wet bar, stainless steel appliances, a gas fireplace, and a state-of-the-art surround sound entertainment system. There are TV/DVD Players in every room! People watch, Boardwalk shop, bike, enjoy the rooftop pool and fitness center or simply walk out to the widest beach in OC. Most weekends in the fall and spring there are festivals and special events right down the boards at the inlet! The perfect vacation is all right here!
Keywords: Oceanfront, On the Boardwalk
It is a perfect location, convenient to everything Ocean City has to offer.
There are festivals and events almost every weekend all year long.
We spent the weekend of 9/7 at the condo. There were three families and a total of 10 people, including four kids under five. Plenty of space for everybody. Overall we enjoyed our experience, though a couple of things could have made it better.
1) Nicely appointed and spacious condo with beautiful ocean front view and balcony.
2) Located in attractive area on south side of Ocean City strip, with easy walking access to all of the attractions we were interested in, which included beach, shops, fun park, restaurants, etc.
3) Two parking spots in covered garage.
1) No wireless internet connection, which is disappointing for a high end condo unit in the year 2012.
2) No HD service despite having nice HD televisions.
3) We couldn't get the television in the main room to show the entire screen despite several of us fidgeting around with it for quite some time.
4) Had a difficult time figuring out the sound system and there were no instructions on how to use it.
5) Condo entry -- we only had two keys despite there being three families, which proved to be very inconvenient. A keyless entry would be so much better and would prevent renters from having to pick-up and drop-off keys and the rental office, which was a few miles away.
6) The building only has one very slow elevator. One time I had to wait about six minutes for an elevator to come.
Admittedly some of these complaints are minor, but a few relatively easy (and cheap) improvements/changes would go a long way in making this condo experience more enjoyable.
We did a mini-week at this condo in August 2010. The views were stunning and the decor is bright, tasteful and very well done.
The master bedroom deserves it's own paragraph - with 3 large windows facing the ocean and sliding doors to the oceanfront deck it was so huge, open, bright and airy. We turned the 2 incredibly comfy swivel-rocker club chairs around to face the ocean and had our morning coffee there when the balcony was too hot - gorgeous!! Actually a much better view because there was no railing in the way. We made great use of the oversized Jacuzzi tub and the double size walk-in shower was also a nice plus! The bed was super comfortable and we slept great. Loved this room!
This was our first time staying right on the Boardwalk and we were concerned that noise might be an issue. This unit is on the 6th floor - just shut the doors and the sound is virtually locked out. A non-issue for the most part (except for the 5 AM street sweeper each day - but only those in the master bedroom or living room area would hear any boardwalk noise at all.)
We loved just about everything in this condo and the building itself. One complaint would be that the condo sleeps 10 and yet you only receive 2 keys for the unit. We had 10 adults and only 2 keys to share among us all - VERY, very inconvenient. An entry keypad on the unit would be a much better option. A much smaller inconvenience was that there there were no hooks in the bathrooms to hang wet clothing and towels.
Overall - an amazing place to stay and we would highly recommend it!