Luxury, Privacy, Perfection -
Casa En Las Rocas was AMAZING.
We had a group of 7, but wished we would have brought another 10 people along because the rooms and size of the whole complex was spacious. We went to Troncones for my 30th birthday party and I wanted something luxurious and private...we got just that.
Each room had it's own style and we loved the outdoor showers. Almost all of them had stunning ocean views and they all had A/C, which is nice when you want to sleep and escape some of the humidity. Our group had no complaints and only compliments.
The rest of the area is amazing. Alexander really thought of everything when building this dream spot. The Palapa had a huge kitchen, bathroom, couches, TV, great sound system that played throughout the Garden as well as the Bar, huge boat shaped dinner table, and our favorite - the disco/light show system. The decor was very island like with a touch of Africa and Mexican flare. The infinity pool was large and had gorgeous views of the ocean and private bay. The bar which we never used to cook on (since Blanca did all the cooking) was great to hang out at during the day. Our favorite spot was the suspended bed down by the rocks where you could take a mid-day ciesta or watch the sunset, very relaxing. If you are on the adventurous side you can go down to the private bay and snorkle, climb the rocks, or go on some little paths to the beach or up the hill. At night there is a spot light that shines on the whole bay and is really neat.
1. Blanca is the best cook ever, no joke. The location of the house is a little trek from the rest of Troncones, so use the staff at Casa En Las Rocas and let Blanca wow you with her cooking. It is well worth it and such a good deal.
2. Get a massage or two or three from the recommended masseuse. She brings her table and everything and you get to have a massage down by the beach...AMAZING.
3. Try the surfing lessons, its fun for all ages and really calm waves.
4. Make sure you check this spot out for at least one week, you won't regret it.
5. Although there is some left over sun block and bug spray, bring some bug spray because the mosquitos like to come out at night.
Thanks Alexander! It was the perfect 30th birthday and something I will always remember.
Tourists without a Car,
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Did you find this review helpful?