|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Casa Divina is a beautiful 5 bedroom home located on the first row in Destiny by the Sea. This large rental home is directly across from the beach with wonderful gulf views from the porches and living areas. The master suite features a large private balcony with beautiful views of the gulf. The open floor plan and large balconies make the home extremely spacious and it's perfect for large groups. Enjoy televisions in every bedroom and living area as well.
This large home will sleep up to 13 people without any bunk beds! There is a private elevator in the home spanning all 3 floors so all guests are welcome. Casa Divina is located in the most exclusive, gulf front community in Destin - Destiny by the Sea! Destiny by the Sea is a small, gated community with a large community pool and hot tub for all guests as well as 24 hour security.
Enjoy a beautiful home with beautiful gulf views for half the price of the homes directly across the street!
Double queen bedroom (4)
Double twin bedroom (2)
Queen bedroom (2)
Queen bedroom (2) twin bed (1)
King Master Suite with private bath and balcony overlooking the gulf
Sleeps 13 people
We just returned from a week long stay at Casa Divina in Destiny by the Sea. Enough praise cannot be said for the home, the management company, and Destin this time if year.
The home was in fantastic shape. We were nervous having read reviews from two years ago but we were assured and reassured by Five Star that all the issues had been resolved and they had. Everything was clean and tidy, all appliances functioned well, and the rooms and living areas were great.
Five Star gave us a personalized check-in and reached out on two separate occasions to make sure everything was to our liking.
Destin is absolutely beautiful this time of year. Clear, blue skies and warm water greeted us with every new day. Highly recommend!
My family and I stayed at the Casa Divina house and absolutely LOVED it! It was the perfect location for such a perfect place. We were hesitant at first to get a house that was not right on the beach, but we loved the location and we were no more than a 30 second walk away! There was plenty of room for everyone--there were 14 of us; 10 adults and 4 kids. We felt right at home and would definitely stay in the Casa Divina rental or any other Five Star Rental rental again--their customer service was great!
Since I only have 2500 characters to describe this house and our experience, I'll be (somewhat) brief.
1. When we arrived promptly at 4:06pm, the cleaners had just begun - did not finish until 6pm and did a horrible job. Toilets had gross stains, floors were covered with sand!
2. A pillow covered in urine was left in the master closet. The master bed was fitted with a plastic sheet!
3. Outside door knobs broken, a cabinet door fell off, the dishwasher top rack broke, the door to the toilet in the master bath fell off and the master door to the balcony was stuck closed
4. The county appraises this house as a 4 bedroom. This site lists it as 5 bedroom. False advertising. The "5th bedroom" is a crudely converted game room with no closet and no dresser. Our kids lived out of their suitcases in that room.
5. Paint, paint thinner and flammable substances stored in of all places...the hot water heater closet in the garage. Fire hazard. The garage had random crap strewn about - broken, half painted dresser, bricks, cinder blocks - more like a construction site.
6. Deck furniture was rusted and sharp. The grill was rusted and stinky.
7. Two queen beds were shoved in the lower room rendering the closet inaccessible.
8. No toilet paper holder in the lower bathroom, no towel racks in any bathroom
9. On the 4th day, the water was turned off to the entire house for 6 hours! No showers, no flushing, no washing of hands.
10. We received a $1200 refund...but it was not nearly enough. We will never use the management company as they just issued excuse after excuse, wasted our time and made our vacation a nightmare.
We've been traveling to Destin since 1978 and this is the worst experience ever with last year being nearly as bad...with this management company. I'm an idiot for attempting to give them a second chance. There are many more things wrong with this house - but didn't have room here.
This is a very nice home which has been very neglected. I have stayed on destiny by the sea many times and this was a poor choice. The house needs much upkeep both inside and out! It appears to be decorated from garage sells. It also needs an extreme clean!!! Very musty, all bathrooms smelled like pee and had coatings on the toilet seat. The microwave upstairs didn't work and the French doors didn't lock. I reported this as I arrived and have yet to meet a maintenance person. The inside of kitchen drawers had alot of food in them, I wiped them out also. There were at least 6 phone calls from the office from different people but no one responded to me from the first. You can create alot of hype about yourself through advertising but unless you follow through it is a lost cause! I was much better off with my rentals from owners who actually are interested in their homes!!
This home is located in Destiny by the Sea, one of Destin’s most exclusive communities. Privacy is cherished in this posh, guard gated community. Lush landscapes and Mediterranean styling are keys to Destiny by the Sea’s relaxed elegance.
Destiny by the Sea is the only neighborhood located completely south of Scenic Gulf Drive, affording all homes with stunning Gulf views and private beach access. The plush homes provide everything you need for a relaxing vacation, including the convenience of many nearby shopping and dining options.
DESTINY BY THE SEA AMENITIES
Community pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.