Great Villa - We'll Be Back
Great Villa - We'll Be Back
Submitted: August 9, 2012
Stayed: July 2012
I just spent a week at Wayne Manor Florida Villa with my family and friends. It was fantastic!
We arrived in Davenport Florida, about 15 min. from Disney, at 1:00 a.m on Sunday morning. It was a long drive from Toronto and we were all worn out from the road. The villa was all ready for us! We were greeted by a cool, well lit, clean villa. It felt like home but better.
After the kids a laid claim to one of the five bedrooms, my wife and I brought our luggage into the huge master suite and our friends unpacked in the guest master suite.
Then we heard the shrieks of excitement as the kids discovered the pool. I don't think they had ever seen a screened-in patio and pool before because they went nuts! This was gorgeous: a covered patio with seating for 12, lit pool, bathroom access and bug free!
I can't say how much we enjoyed our stay. The villa is beautiful, spacious, clean, has comfortable beds, a barbecue, kitchen with everything and an unbelievable lounge!
Here's my list of pros and cons:
* mosquito free, clean and well maintained pool and patio
* poolside bathroom was so nice!
* fully loaded kitchen with everything and lots-O-space
* formal dining room, that we didn't use, but it was beautiful
* soft and comfortable beds
* so much space!
* lounge with ineradicable sofa, flat screen tv, cable, Wii and WIFI
* showers and soaker tubs we so nice after a day at the parks
* spent most nights under the covered patio by the pool
* we didn't use the games room much but the pool table and air hockey were fun for the kids
* perfect AC temperature
* BBQ was fantastic. It gets nice and hot, so watch those steaks
* all the comforts of home - and then some
* location is close to everything!! Only 15 min. to get to the Micky's house
* it gets very hot in Florida, eh. So use the pool frequently.
* no pool-side service, no matter how many times I asked the kids
* the end of the week
We'll be back for my middle daughter's 10th birthday. We have stayed at the Disney resorts in the past and my kids prefer this villa.
Owner's Response: Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Wayne Manor. We like to think of our villa as our home away from home and we have put in all the amenities that we enjoy at our own home. We are sorry that you were not able to enjoy poolside service, we will put that down as something that we need to think about providing. Wayne Manor has been a labor of love for us, but when we hear reviews as we did from you and your family, it somehow makes it all worth while. We look forward to having you spend your next Florida vacation at Wayne Manor Florida Villa.
Helpful votes: 2/2
Did you find this review helpful?