Waikiki Studio Rental Photos and Description
Each Studio sleeps 4
Newly remodeled Tropical Studio is located in MARINE SURF WAIKIKI - 364 Seaside Ave in the very heart of Waikiki !!!
Come stay at our beautifully furnished , fully equipped and nicely decorated apartment and enjoy your vacation!!!
Steps to the beach and all the fun , beach activities , shopping and nightlife !
NEWLY REMODELED !
FREE BROADBAND WI-FI INTERNET !
FREE PARKING !
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN WITH NEW APPLIANCES!
Close to the Waikiki Beach, all nightlife and restaurants, grocery store and !!! SHOPPING !!!
Just went through full renovation - December 2013.
All new bath, kitchen , furniture etc..
Studio Sleeps 4.
- large balcony
- floor to ceiling/wall-to wall balcony window
- all new full kitchen ( cooking oven , microwave, fridge , coffee maker, pots , pans etc )
- AC ( super quite split system unit )
- 42' LCD TV + DVD player
- free Wi-Fi & basic cable
- free local and long distance phone calls
- 1 parking stall for up to full size car , not covered , access has 6'2' clearance
- Queen Size bed ( with brand new mattress ) + Queen sized Sleeping Sofa pullout bed with comfortable mattress ( brand new )
- 2 changes of bedsheets / towels etc
Studios are located at 364 Seaside Ave in Marine Surf Waikiki ( apartment building )
- restaurant / coffee shop on the ground floor
- laundry machine on the same floor ( coin operated )
- swimming pool
- secured elevator entry
- elegant lobby with front desk staffed 8am - 4pm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Nikodem Pikor ( NIKO)
It will be a great pleasure to welcome you to beautiful Hawaii Nei and have you stay in my rental studio in Waikiki!
Please feel free to check my facebook profile if you would like to learn a little bit about me and the island lifestyle I have been enjoying for the past 7 years!
I hope to see you soon in Hawaii & Malama Pono!
Nikodem Pikor ( NIKO) purchased this studio in 2012
Why Nikodem Pikor ( NIKO) chose Waikiki
LOCATION ! LOCATION ! LOCATION !
fresh and classy but yet - tropical in design and very homy feel
FREE PARKING - WI-FI - CABLE - PHONE
What makes this studio unique
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Exceeded expectations for the price and location."
The unit was really nicely furnished. Had a nice LCD Hdtv and full kitchen with pots/pans the works. Even included beach chairs, towels, a small cooler, and hair dryer which saved a lot of room when packing. The bed was comfortable and the unit was fine for two people for the week. Not much of a view but who goes to Hawaii to enjoy the view from the room. Price was great and the free parking was a huge convenience as parking in Waikiki can be really difficult. I would highly recommend staying here because it feels much more homely then a hotel which helps when you are staying for an extended period of time. I lived in Honolulu for 18 months and knew several people who lived in Waikiki and this unit and building was one of the nicest I had seen.