Barnstable House Rental Photos and Description
Beautiful 2 bed/2 bath Colonial in quiet neighborhood in picturesque Osterville.
* Beautiful 2 bed/2 bath Colonial in quiet neighborhood in picturesque Osterville (near Hyannis and Hyannis Port - Mid Cape).
* Bright and airy family room opens onto a 4 season sitting room overlooking the private back yard with large outdoor shower.
* The house has 3 decks: a giant deck for outdoor eating, tanning, and relaxing; a smaller deck off the kitchen for BBQ'ing, and a private balcony off the 2nd-floor master bedroom for your morning coffee.
* Comfortably sleeps 6 on 3 queen beds in air-conditioned bed rooms.
* Beaches: An included Landlord Beach pass gives free access and free parking to all 11 Barnstable public and resident-only beaches, including Craigville beach and Dowses beach just minutes away.
* Comfortable dining room and fully-equipped kitchen.
* Game room and laundry in the basement.
* Two-car garage for cars, bikes and beach storage.
* Cathedral ceiling in the family room.
* Hickory Hill Circle is a private road used only by residents. We're at the end of a dead-end section, so there is virtually no traffic on the street in front of the house.
* A $125 cleaning fee includes fresh and professionally-cleaned linens, clean towels, and a professional maid service that will clean the house before you arrive and after you leave.
* The 3 queen beds all have new Serta mattresses, new pillows, and and high-quality 600-thread Egyptian cotton sheets.
* The house is comfortable and tastefully decorated with a Cape Cod (starfish) theme.
Enjoy your vacation with us!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only