Beauty, relaxation, and joy are a few of the sensations you will experience during a rendezvous at Hot Springs’ newest lakefront vacation property. This beautiful lake home is located minutes from Central Avenue and seconds from the cool waters of Lake Hamilton. All you have to do is walk out the back door. This lake house is great for any occasion, including a romantic couples retreat or a fun family vacation. The two-story Williamson Lake Estate features four stylish bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, and comfortably sleeps eight to twelve people. Each room is decorated in an exquisite and modern style. Plentiful windows and decks allow picturesque views. Decks surround two sides of the house to overlook the lake and garden vistas. The lake estate has a private and secluded feel that guides the way to relaxation and peace, while allowing ample opportunities for fun and entertainment. A large boat dock and two swim platforms provide many options for lake activities, including fishing. The swimming area is located in a quiet cove, and has a pebble-covered lake floor to enhance the swimming experience. Other features include dual master suites, Jacuzzi tub, two living room areas, seven-seat breakfast bar, picnic area, a covered boat slip, and gorgeous landscaping. Everything you need to live life to the fullest during your vacation can be found at Serenity Escape! A great place to stay is the foundation of a great vacation.
My name is Sally Williamson. I am the property manager for Serenity Escape Vacation Rentals! I graduated in Spring 2012 from the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor of Science degree. I was born and raised here in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I moved away for college for a few years, but came back after graduation. I would love to book your stay for your lovely vacation here in this beautiful town.
This property was built in 2000 by my father for my grandparents. Many memories have been made in this house and we want to share the opportunity to make your own memories here. My grandparents have owned this piece of property for almost 70 years!
One of the great features of this house is the back deck that overlooks the lake. No matter how hot it may be, there is always a breeze on this deck! It is a great place to congregate with family or friends. It is also wonderful for enjoying peaceful time by yourself reading a book or just admiring the great view.
• Enjoy time on the lake by just walking out our back door.
• Bring a boat or rent one from Hot Springs Marina just minutes down the street. (We include a free boat slip with every house rental)
• Tubing and skiing on the lake are ways to spice up the lake fun.
• Fishing is a very popular past time on Lake Hamilton.
• Hop on the Belle of Hot Springs River Boat for a lunch cruise or a dinner cruise. You can explore the beauty of Lake Hamilton from the luxury of an air conditioned boat!
• The Duck Tours of Hot Springs are a very popular attraction. The Duck Tours will drive you around Hot Springs and even doubles as a boat to get a tour of beautiful Lake Hamilton.
Garvan Woodland Gardens
• Garvan Gardens is open all year long.
• Each season is decorated with beautiful planted flowers and perfect landscaping
• This is a great place if you are looking for a great backdrop to a family photo, engagement photo, or if you enjoy a great landscape picture.
• During the Christmas holiday season there is a spectacular display of lights. It is a must see if you visit during the holiday season.
• If you are looking for somewhere to tie the knot, check out the beautiful Anthony Chapel. If not, the beautiful architecture is something that is a must see if you visit Garvan Gardens!
Oaklawn Race Track
• If you are visiting between January and April, you need to stop by Oaklawn Race Track to watch the live horse races.
• All year round, Oaklawn is home to a electronic gaming casino.
• If you catch them on the right night, you might stumble upon a great concert.
Historic Downtown Hot Springs:
• The most common spot to visit when you are in Hot Springs is the Historic Downtown Hot Springs. Walking along Bath House Row will delight you.
• If you wanted to bathe in the soothing hot springs waters you could schedule an appointment with one of the bath houses. Massages are also offered!
• For the more shopping oriented person, be sure to visit all of the shops across the street from Bath House Row.
• Be sure to visit the fountain at the Visitors Center. It has water that comes straight from the hot springs…and its FREE! Just make sure it cools before you drink it ?
Activities for Kids…and those Adults who are Kids at Heart!:
• Maxwell Blade has a fantastic magic show.
• For the brave and daring few, visit the Arkansas Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo.
• Mid-America Science Museum is a great place to go if you want to have fun and learn something at the same time!
• Don’t forget to play some mini-golf! For the more, pirate-y people make sure you visit Pirates Cove Adventure Golf! For the dinosaur safari people who like to stay cool while they golf, visit T-Rex Indoor Mini Golf. And for the Explorers, be sure to visit Volcano Falls Miniature Golf!
• Magic Springs Amusement Park and Crystal Springs Water Park is a great place to spend an entire day…maybe even two! There are tons of thrilling rides and, of course, awesome water slides. If you go on the right day you might even catch a free concert by popular bands and artists!
• If you are looking for a night out on the town without the children, there are many places to put on your dancing shoes and drink adult beverages.
• Most bars in Hot Springs are open until 5 a.m. year round.
• In March you cannot miss the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. It is the Worlds Shortest Parade! It is held on St. Patrick’s Day. There is always a celebrity guest and free concerts!
• If you are big into riding motorcycles or even just looking at them, be sure to visit for the September Bike Rally. It is held in Downtown Hot Springs! Bikers come from all over!
• The Legends Balloon Rally is held every September. Hundreds of Hot Air Balloons set up and take off from Hot Springs Memorial Field Airport. It is a beautiful sight to see. There are also free concerts during the rally.
• Visit the Hot Springs Winery for Winery tours and tastings.
• Super Lift Off Road Vehicle Park is a great place to bring your off road vehicles from some thrill and fun!
• There are many shows and even dinner shows that you could attend.
• Many art galleries are located in Downtown Hot Springs.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 29 2014 - Sep 1 2014
3 night minimum stay
Winter- Off Season
Oct 1 - Dec 30
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||500|
|Cleaning Fee||160 + Tax|
|Notes||Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Fee of $20 per person per night over 8 guests.
See holiday weekend rates.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.