• Enjoy time on the lake by just walking out our back door.
• Bring a boat or rent one from Hot Springs Marina just minutes down the street. (We include a free boat slip with every house rental)
• Tubing and skiing on the lake are ways to spice up the lake fun.
• Fishing is a very popular past time on Lake Hamilton.
• Hop on the Belle of Hot Springs River Boat for a lunch cruise or a dinner cruise. You can explore the beauty of Lake Hamilton from the luxury of an air conditioned boat!
• The Duck Tours of Hot Springs are a very popular attraction. The Duck Tours will drive you around Hot Springs and even doubles as a boat to get a tour of beautiful Lake Hamilton.
Garvan Woodland Gardens
• Garvan Gardens is open all year long.
• Each season is decorated with beautiful planted flowers and perfect landscaping
• This is a great place if you are looking for a great backdrop to a family photo, engagement photo, or if you enjoy a great landscape picture.
• During the Christmas holiday season there is a spectacular display of lights. It is a must see if you visit during the holiday season.
• If you are looking for somewhere to tie the knot, check out the beautiful Anthony Chapel. If not, the beautiful architecture is something that is a must see if you visit Garvan Gardens!
Oaklawn Race Track
• If you are visiting between January and April, you need to stop by Oaklawn Race Track to watch the live horse races.
• All year round, Oaklawn is home to a electronic gaming casino.
• If you catch them on the right night, you might stumble upon a great concert.
Historic Downtown Hot Springs:
• The most common spot to visit when you are in Hot Springs is the Historic Downtown Hot Springs. Walking along Bath House Row will delight you.
• If you wanted to bathe in the soothing hot springs waters you could schedule an appointment with one of the bath houses. Massages are also offered!
• For the more shopping oriented person, be sure to visit all of the shops across the street from Bath House Row.
• Be sure to visit the fountain at the Visitors Center. It has water that comes straight from the hot springs…and its FREE! Just make sure it cools before you drink it ?
Activities for Kids…and those Adults who are Kids at Heart!:
• Maxwell Blade has a fantastic magic show.
• For the brave and daring few, visit the Arkansas Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo.
• Mid-America Science Museum is a great place to go if you want to have fun and learn something at the same time!
• Don’t forget to play some mini-golf! For the more, pirate-y people make sure you visit Pirates Cove Adventure Golf! For the dinosaur safari people who like to stay cool while they golf, visit T-Rex Indoor Mini Golf. And for the Explorers, be sure to visit Volcano Falls Miniature Golf!
• Magic Springs Amusement Park and Crystal Springs Water Park is a great place to spend an entire day…maybe even two! There are tons of thrilling rides and, of course, awesome water slides. If you go on the right day you might even catch a free concert by popular bands and artists!
• If you are looking for a night out on the town without the children, there are many places to put on your dancing shoes and drink adult beverages.
• Most bars in Hot Springs are open until 5 a.m. year round.
• In March you cannot miss the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. It is the Worlds Shortest Parade! It is held on St. Patrick’s Day. There is always a celebrity guest and free concerts!
• If you are big into riding motorcycles or even just looking at them, be sure to visit for the September Bike Rally. It is held in Downtown Hot Springs! Bikers come from all over!
• The Legends Balloon Rally is held every September. Hundreds of Hot Air Balloons set up and take off from Hot Springs Memorial Field Airport. It is a beautiful sight to see. There are also free concerts during the rally.
• Visit the Hot Springs Winery for Winery tours and tastings.
• Super Lift Off Road Vehicle Park is a great place to bring your off road vehicles from some thrill and fun!
• There are many shows and even dinner shows that you could attend.
• Many art galleries are located in Downtown Hot Springs.