- The Villa is located in Cluster III, Villas del Amanecer, inside the Whyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa, specifically in front of the red tee of hole 9 of the famous Ocean Course designed by Tom and George Fazio.
- Mediterranean architecture with white walls, wooden windows and spanish terra-cota roof tiles.
- It have 1,577 square foot living area with 2 bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
- The main bedroom have a queen bed, while the second room have two twin beds and a sofabed in the living room.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and washer and dryer.
- The whole villa have A/C and ceilings fans.
- The balcony offers a relaxing and comfort area with well maintained gardens.
- Enjoy cooking in a charcoal BBQ.
Inside the Resort
- Two 18 holes Golf courses
- 13 clay tennis courts
- Full Service Casino
- Mandara Spa
- Massages on the beach
- Various fine bars and restaurants
- Water sports rentals
- All the above activities have a cost
Outside the resort
- El Yunque Rainforest
- Marinas, day sailing, fishing excursions etc.
- Nightly Bioluminescent Bay kayaking
- Horseback riding at beach or mountain
- Zipline tours
- ATV rentals
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.