|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
- The Villa is located in Cluster III, Villas del Amanecer, inside the Whyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa, specifically in front of the red tee of hole 9 of the famous Ocean Course designed by Tom and George Fazio.
- Mediterranean architecture with white walls, wooden windows and spanish terra-cota roof tiles.
- It have 1,577 square foot living area with 2 bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
- The main bedroom have a queen bed, while the second room have two twin beds and a sofabed in the living room.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and washer and dryer.
- The whole villa have A/C and ceilings fans.
- The balcony offers a relaxing and comfort area with well maintained gardens.
- Enjoy cooking in a charcoal BBQ.
Inside the Resort
- Two 18 holes Golf courses
- 13 clay tennis courts
- Full Service Casino
- Mandara Spa
- Massages on the beach
- Various fine bars and restaurants
- Water sports rentals
- All the above activities have a cost
Outside the resort
- El Yunque Rainforest
- Marinas, day sailing, fishing excursions etc.
- Nightly Bioluminescent Bay kayaking
- Horseback riding at beach or mountain
- Zipline tours
- ATV rentals
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
We add a TV in the main room with cable. We made an upgrade with the cable company to have more English channels available. We have upgrade the pot and pans in the kitchen.
50% for reservation
One month prior to stay must paid the other 50%
In case of cancellation with 30 days prior to your stay a 50% of the reservation payment will be retained. No cancellations accepted with less than 30 days.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.