New Smyrna Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 8
Best Ocean View location in Oceanwalk! 5th floor end unit, 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. All tile- immaculate!
* Pet Friendly Over 20 lbs 1 Dog Only
* Pet Friendly Under 20 lbs up to 2 Dogs
* 2 Balconies
* Flat Screens and DVD Players in every room
* Unit is all tile- no carpet
* King Master bedroom that includes a Jacuzzi bath and TV
* Enjoy your morning cup of coffee looking out to the Atlantic Ocean
* Northeast facing balcony and Nortwest for sunrises and sunsets- best of both!
* Second bedroom has a queen bed
* Third bedroom has twin beds
* Did I say Oceanview!?
* Full laundry room
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Unit includes parking for one car in the covered garage (with plenty of parking in front of the building for guests or a second car
* Easy access to the elevator from within the covered parking garage
Oceanwalk is a gated community with secured garage-covered parking for 1 car, two clubhouses, a sauna, exercise room, 2 heated pools and spas, a mini putting green, lighted tennis and basketball court, barbecue areas, shuffleboard courts, bocce ball court and a nature preserve with a walking trail and many other items too numerous to mention.
Oceanwalk is between the beach and a large natural estuary, perfect for you whether you are a beach lover (across the street from the no drive beach and within 2 miles of the beach driving access), a nature lover (kayaking through the wetlands may be fun), or one who just wants to relax without traveling anywhere.
New Smyrna Beach is the second oldest town in Florida and what many recall as 'the old Florida of yesterday'. Quaint shops on historic Flagler Ave and friendly folks are what New Smyrna is all about.
We are only 15 miles south of Daytona, and 55 miles east of Orlando. You can enjoy everything from Central Florida's amusement parks, Kennedy Space Center, to relaxing on what some consider 'the best beach in the world.'
Guests must pay a $20.00 one time fee to check-out equipment from the office. The only exception to this is the Bocce Balls and shuffleboard equipment (sticks & disks) which are purchased and maintained thru the Master Association and any owner or guest may use these without a fee. These items are available for daily use only on a first come first serve basis and should not be kept for more than 24 hours. Below is an updated list of what is available:
Paddle Ball Game
Details for Oceanwalk OW3-501 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, 2 Bathrooms
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible