San Diego House Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5+ Baths (Sleeps 4-6)
***ALERT*** We have an entire portfolio of award-winning properties in great neighborhoods with fantastic views. Check them out at www.RentalWithAView.com, as well as in the links at the very bottom of this page!
Are you ready for a stress-free vacation filled with amazing views, great sunsets, comfy beds, modern decor, and true 'owner-driven' hospitality? Then check out our reviews and come join us at 'Rental with a View!'
Our property is ideally located in San Diego's prestigious Mission Hills neighborhood on the border of Little Italy and Banker's Hill and walking distance to museums, dining, shopping, Balboa Park, and much more.
The floor to ceiling bay windows offer 180 degree panoramic view of Coronado Island, the San Diego Bay, and AMAZING sunsets that will surely have you saying 'WOW'!
Located on the first level of a recently remodeled duplex, it has a wonderful 1250 sq ft open floor plan, modern decor, upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The perfect place to come home home to after a long day of sight seeing!
There are two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a super comfy King bed, private half bath and large walk-in closet. The second bedroom has a large closet and beautiful canopy queen bed.
Sleeps 4 - 12 people: 4 comfortably with huge king-size bed in master bedroom and queen sized bed in second bedroom (no futons, couches, or other improvised sleeping arrangements). Deluxe queen air mattress available for additional guests. Need a larger home for up to 12 people? No problem!! You can rent the entire house (two homes which are connected by a door and staircase...ask for details)
-Two luxurious bathrooms (one full, one half)
- All stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Bar area with 3 barstools
- Oversized 'Cuddler Lounge' to snuggle up, read a book and watch sunsets.
- FREE high-speed wireless internet
- Large Flat Screen TV with hundreds of channels of digital entertainment
- Great sounding stereo with iPod connection
- Enormous 300 SF patio with seating for 6 and panoramic views
- Stainless steel propane grill for cooking as you watch the sun set
----WHY THIS IS THE IDEAL LOCATION FOR YOUR VACATION--------
- Amazing views of Coronado, San Diego Bay/Marina, and breathtaking sunsets.
-Peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
-Walk to some of San Diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
-------WITHIN 10-15 MINUTE WALK TO:----------
- Balboa Park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills Shopping District
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- San Diego Harbor
-------WITHIN 5-10 MINUTE DRIVE OF:----------
- The Pacific Ocean & Beaches
- San Diego Airport SAN (or taxi)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic Hotel Del Coronado and Beach
- The Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- The Maritime Museums
- Scenic Old Town
- Petco Park Baseball Stadium - Home of the Padres
- Qualcomm Football Stadium - Home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
-The San Diego Convention Center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. We look forward to hosting you!
Danny and Michelle
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
What makes this house unique
Located in San Diego's prestigious Little Italy neighborhood and walking distance to museums, dining, shopping, Balboa Park, and much more.
The floor to ceiling bay windows offer 180 degree panoramic water view that will leave you saying "WOW"!