Austin House Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, Sleeps 10
This home is a 3,000 sf, five-bedroom, five-bath, two story house built in 1984 and recently updated. 1 mile to Zilker, 1 mile to Lake Austin - great for families, reunions, or extended stays.
This home was recently purchased by the owner of the former Bouldin Bungalow. Located in Central West Austin, it is a large, spacious, airy home that feels very secluded despite its proximity to downtown.
• 5 Bedroom/5 Bath - Master has his/her separate bathrooms
• 3,000 square fee
• Two stories
• Large family room with 18' ceilings
• 0.73 acre wooded lot with lots of privacy
• 10 minutes from downtown on city streets (no highways required)
• Driveway parking for several cars
• Kitchen with commercial double oven: six burner Vulcan with griddle and salamander broiler
• Front-load Washer & Dryer
• Large front deck with pool
Pets are welcome at this property, but please discuss with us and obtain approval before making your reservation, as there are some restrictions and rules.
A courtesy high chair and Pack & Play are available upon request.
Do you want to make the very best of your visit to Austin? Curious to know which bars, restaurants and activities ATX locals love? Emerson Guest Properties provides an App for our guests that will allow you to do just that! Enjoy hand selected, highly recommended dining & entertainment near your property. The App also provides ample helpful information about the property, allows you to easily communicate with us through the App, and even helps you find your way back home after venturing out. The EGP App is one of many ways we work to provide an exceptional rental experience!
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the manager
We loved staying in this beautiful home! My husband was here on business and we decided to bring the family. Thanks! - From the James House Guestbook