Ko Olina Villa Rental Photos and Description
BEST SUNSET VIEW! Exquisite 2 bedroom, 2 bath Beach Villa - sleeps 5
6th Floor 2 Bedroom Ko Olina Beach Villa with Gorgeous Sunset Ocean Views
2 Units from Ocean-Front! Breath-taking Panoramic Views!
Owner maintains calendar off-site- email for availability.
Enjoy spectacular ocean views from this luxurious Villa.
Situated on lagoon 2 in the Ko Olina Resort, this Villa is a perfect spot whether you're staying for a week or for an extended stay.
- Master Suite with King bed and walk-in closet
- Master bath with large soaking tub with separate shower and double vanity sinks
- Master with separate lanai entrance
- Second Bedroom with two Twin beds (beds convertible to a King on request- great for two couples)
- Second bath with tub/shower combo.
- Sofa Sleeper in living area for an extra sleeping place.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen designed by Hawaii's master chef, Roy Yamaguchi, with state of the art appliances
- Washer & Dryer
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Flat Screen TV's in every room, DVD player
- Linens, Cookware, BBQ utensils, Beach Towels, and 2 Beach Chairs are provided
The location is perfect- in the Beach Tower with sweeping views of the Leeward Coast and the Waianae Mountain Range. Imagine returning to your private villa after a day touring Oahu, opening the pocket doors to your sixth floor lanai and relaxing with a cool drink while watching the sunset.
Contact us today about special discounts for extended stays!
*Along with the 2 pools and 3 hot tubs, our rental INCLUDES use of the Beach Villas onsite fitness center / gym, with steam room and sauna.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About Melissa Wilkerson
Thank you for looking at our property page. Feel free to be in touch with any questions, I'm happy to help.
Guestbook comments from the owner
What a beautiful condo in the Beach Tower at Ko Olina! The 2 bedroom 2 bath was spacious and comfortable, and so CLEAN.
My family of 4 (children 15 and 8) loved having their own room away from ours. My daughter read on the lanai each day and she enjoyed it so much. Coffee in the a.m. on the lanai is a must, and sunsets are AMAZING. Best things about this Villa is definitely the view!
The property and pools itself are beautiful, and the beach is fantastic. Surely beats the busy Waikiki beaches! We snorkeled at the Resort and saw so many fish over by the rocks to the right of the Lagoon- and, a baby turtle, and adult turtle at the small beach near the Resort entrance. I highly recommend this location, and the specific spot of this unit is wonderful, great views, easy to get to from parking elevator and from room to pool...it was AWESOME!
Thank you Melissa for helping us with all our questions, we would come stay in David's Villa again for sure!