Southampton House Rental Photos and Description
House has 6 bedrooms (including 1 Master and 1 Jn. Master), 4.5 bathrooms.
True contemporary home designed and built by famous New York architects Aferiat and Stamberg in early 90s. This spacious Water Mill house is a wonderful work of its creators - wash of earth colors and pleasing shapes, airy rooms with play of light and shade. This home sits on secluded wooded 4 acres, has a har-tru tennis court, pool, fireplace, 3-zone air-conditioning, barbeque, large patio with dining shaded area, children playground, garage and additional parking space for guests. House has 6 bedrooms (including 1 Master and 1 Jr. Master), 4.5 bathrooms. Home is after renovation – Pogenpohl kitchen, spa-like bathrooms. House is 10 min away from villages of Southampton, Water Mill or Bridgehampton, or any beach around. Home is furnished luxuriously, filled with contemporary art throughout the house.
1. No Daily Maid Service – While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. The beach towels are provided only for use in the pool area.
2. Departure Cleaning - House is rented on a self-catering base. Tenants are paying for departure cleaning by maid. Cleaning by a maid will assure that house is ready for the next tenant to move in. Cleaning cost is $55 per each bedroom+bathroom.
3. Pets are permitted in the house only with prior approval. $50 charge per pet fee applies.
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible