Available exclusively from the 29th December to the 19th January, minimum 7 nights, sleeping up to 8 guests.
All linen plus towels provided, BYO Beach Towels.
Sorry, no pets!
Fabulous resort style, 5 Bedroom Mount Martha beach house in a perfect family location, with the Estuary Boardwalk at your back door step and a 10 minute easy stroll to the Beach. Stunning In-Ground solar heated pool with large entertaining areas ideal for the whole family.
Features: In-Ground Pool, outdoor entertaining area with BBQ.
Open Plan living and dining areas with fireplace and plasma TV and Foxtel opening out onto a large entertaining deck overlooking the pool and gardens.
Deluxe kitchen with butler’s pantry, timber benches, microwave plus dishwasher
Large Master Bedroom upstairs with Queen Bed, ensuite, walk in robe and balcony overlooking the lush native bush and boardwalk to the beach.
Additional bedroom information:
• Bedroom 2 upstairs with Queen Bed
• Bedroom 3 upstairs with Double Bed
• Bedroom 4 downstairs with Double Bed
• Bedroom 5 downstairs with King Single
Central bathroom upstairs offers a shower and bath.
Downstairs offers a second living area with gym equipment, table tennis table, television and a further bathroom.
There is an outdoor dining area with a cabana for dining, a hammock, large springless trampoline and a playground, perfect for the children.
Other features include ducted heating, ceiling fans, polished timber floorboards and modern appliances throughout.
Close to Mount Martha Village, the beach and Briars Park, this is a fantastic destination for the whole family.
• Mount Martha is located 100km from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
• Drive to or from Melbourne’s CBD in one hour
• Take a leisurely stroll or short drive to South Beach from your holiday rental
• Cafes and restaurants are 1 to 2km away, as are shops
• Take advantage of the Public Golf Course nearby
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 28 2014 - Jan 18 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.