Peoria House Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedroom 3 bath spacious home with Mtn vistas! Call us for last minute deals!
OASIS! 5 br, saltwater pool, hiking, outdoor bbq area, mountain views from almost every room, putting green, 3200 Sqft Home has Five Bedrooms, Three baths, Three family gathering areas and a very large well equipped kitchen. There is a downstairs bedroom with king bed and bath with step in shower, perfect for multigenerational travelers. Outside the home is a beautiful saltwater custom pool, waterfall and waterslide, putting green, outdoor living area with a covered patio, two tables, fire pit, grill with bar and seating, outdoor TV, mountain hiking in community, tennis courts, upscale neighborhood, 15 minutes to superbowl, 30 min. from Skyharbor. Mountain view from every room.
Tucked away in the foothills of Sunrise Mountain, viewing downtown Glendale and Peoria.
The outdoor area includes a beautiful custom heated pool (optional) with flagstone surround. The pool features a waterfall structure with a slide and mini grotto. There is a collection of pool toys supplied by the owners. Adjacent to the pool is the raised glass filled fire pit.
In the covered Patio there is a table and 6 chairs for watching the TV. There is a mister system to keep you cool in the summer evenings.
There is a very large custom BBQ with a bar and 4 bar stools to entertain while cooking.
Inside the Home, it is very cozy and nicely decorated. Features include:
• A large well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, center island and breakfast bar and dining for an additional 6.
• Family room with comfortable leather couches, large screen TV, DVD player and stereo surround sound
• Game room has a Foosball Table, a Poker Table, TV and Sleeper Sofa
• The upstairs TV room has another fold out couch and is a perfect quiet place to read.
• Free WiFi
• New paint and New Furniture throughout
The house can comfortably sleep 12 in beds. The Large master suite contains a king bed. There is another King Bed downstairs. There are two bedrooms with queen beds. The final bedroom has Two Full size beds.
The home is conveniently located in Westwing Mountain, Peoria, a half-hour drive from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Within a short drive of the home are a wide variety of restaurants, shopping areas and golf courses. Whether coming to enjoy the Sun, Golfing, attend a Family Reunion or Graduation, attending Cactus League Spring Training, a professional Sporting Event, or a baseball Tournament, this home is a perfect place to locate for a relaxing vacation.
Points of interest around our Peoria home include:
• 30 Golf Courses within 30-Minutes (Check our Welcome Guide)
• University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the Arizona Cardinals and Jobbing Arena home to the Phoenix Coyotes, and the Westgate Area is just 20-minutes away. (New Outlet Mall Opening Soon)
• Peoria Sports Complex –Spring training home to the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners (15 minutes)
• Access points to several scenic Mountain Hiking trails (within five minutes walk)
• Challenger Space Center Arizona – Conveniently located in Peoria
• Lake Pleasant Regional Park – Also located in Peoria, activities include camping, boating and fishing
• Wet N Wild Waterpark Phoenix (located about 5 miles from our house)
• The Anthem Outlet Mall is a 15 minute drive away
• Scottsdale is a 20 minute drive (there is a Casinos located near Scottsdale)
• Spring Training sites for the Chicago White Sox, Kansas City Royals, L.A. Dodgers, Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds are all within 30 minutes
• Easy access to highway 17 which is the main route to Sedona (2 hour drive) and the Grand Canyon (3 hour drive)
Additional Rate and Property Information:
*No smoking (inside) - No Pets
*Optional Pool Heat pro-rated at $280/wk
*Deposit required to secure reservation.
*Cleaning Fee: $250.00 Tax: 13.87%
*Rates subject to change for holidays, special events and short term rentals
*Summer has a utility premium for stays longer than 21 days
*Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollars) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
*Instead of paying a $1000.00 Security Deposit a one time charge of $89.00 is added to your booking in lieu of holding your security deposit.
Keywords: Vacation Home, Spring Training, Heated Pool, Luxury, 5 bedroom, putting green, bbq
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About karen Matson
We are from Rural Washington State, we purchased the home as the weather is better for William's arthritis. We try to get down as much as possible, but we still have a 17 year old in school. We love our time down there. I often hike right from the house, three blocks of pavement, and you are on a trail system that takes you through the surrounding mountains. We love snow skiing, and water sports. We hope you will entrust us in your vacation needs. William is retired from the Department of Defense, and I work in Residential Sales.
karen Matson purchased this house in 2011
Why karen Matson chose Peoria
I am meticulous, the house just got all brand new furniture, new paint, new heat pump for pool, pretty much everything has been done to it. It is near perfect, the last thing on our list is to get the surround sound up and running. See last review! :)