Galveston Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms + Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bath, Sleeps 4 - 6
*PLEASE NOTE: Unit 708 is very popular and books quickly. No cleaning fees! There is an onsite property manager to answer all your questions and take care of any needs that arise during your stay. Reserve now to rent this beautiful upgraded condo at Islander East Resort in Galveston.
This 2 bedroom/1 bath oceanfront condo is perfect for a beach vacation with the family, girls getaway or for a quiet couples retreat.
Location, Location, Location!
Islander East Resort is a small gated complex located right ON THE BEACH in Galveston! This condo has direct ocean access with no seawall or busy street between you and the water; just walk right out to the beach over the private dune crossover. The view and location cannot be beat. You literally have the beach to yourself with no crowds and no cars to hassle with. The condo is nice and private yet just 2 minutes from Stewart's Family Beach and 10 minutes from the new Galveston Pleasure Pier and all the fun attractions that are available on the Seawall and the historic downtown Strand District.
Unit 708 offers you one of the most popular floor plans available at Islander East Resort. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath unit features two floor to ceiling walls of glass with breathtaking ocean front views from the 7th floor. There are TWO private ocean front balconies in this unit. One balcony is accessible from the living/dining room and the other from the spacious master bedroom.
The kitchenette has granite counter tops and is furnished with all new appliances including a stove, oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave and a full size refrigerator. The unit is fully stocked with cookware and all utensils including a toaster, coffee maker, blender, pots, pans, plates, silverware and glassware.
There is a wall mounted 42 inch flat screen TV in the living room. The living room media console has a Blu-ray DVD player and a Bluetooth enabled wireless Speaker System, FM Clock Radio and USB Charging station.
All beds (King in Master; Queen in 2nd bedroom) have new pillow-top mattresses. There is also a queen sleeper sofa with a new memory foam mattress in the living room. All linens and bath towels are provided. Guests should bring their own beach towels.
Islander East Resort is a private gated community with free onsite parking. The 9 story complex has a heated swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, a shuffleboard court, two outdoor gas grills, picnic tables, and a lounge area away from the pool. It features a staffed front desk with onsite management, 24/7 security, 2 elevators, snack machines, large ice machine and a coin operated laundry facility on the lobby floor.
Come for a weekend, a week or for an entire month, and you’ll find that Unit 708 at Islander East Resort is the perfect place to enjoy a little bit of paradise. Kick back, relax and set your internal clock to Island Time while being our guest.
Reasons to Book Unit 708:
• The Stunning View!
• On the beach – great location.
• Quiet resort on the East Beach away from the crowds – yet close enough to all the action.
• TWO private balconies facing the Ocean with spectacular million dollar views.
• Private heated pool – available all seasons.
• The condo is clean, comfortable and fun. Everything in Unit 708 is brand new.
• New tile floors throughout the condo - no carpet!
• Updated bathroom with granite counter top vanity, new tub, new toilet, new sink, tiled bath, storage cabinets.
• New furniture and fixtures throughout.
• Kitchenette with granite counter tops and all new appliances – full size refrigerator.
• Cookware, utensils, dishes, silverware, glassware provided.
• Linens, bath towels, wash cloths, soap provided.
• No cleaning fee for Unit 708!!! (Beware - some condo owners in this complex charge a $65 cleaning fee in ADDITION to the rental rate).
• The TWO BEDROOMS are very comfortable and cozy with a coastal theme.
• The master bedroom has a new King bed and a full size dresser with plenty of room for unpacking. It also has a night stand and large closet.
• The 2nd bedroom has a new Queen bed and a full size dresser and night stand. Plenty of closet space.
• The sleeper sofa in the family room easily converts to a Queen bed with a new memory foam mattress.
• Pocket door between master bedroom and family room allows for additional privacy and quiet time away from the kids or other guests. Or, open it up and make a suite out of it.
• Wall mounted 42 inch Plasma TV and media center with a Blu-ray DVD player and a Bluetooth enabled wireless Speaker System, FM Clock Radio with USB Charging station.
• The balcony off the family room is furnished with a bistro table and chairs for outdoor casual dining. The balcony off the master bedroom has 2 Adirondack chairs and a side table.
• Dining table in the family room is triangular in shape and will comfortably seat 6 adults - 4 swivel bar chairs and a leather bench seat for 2.
• Two elevators and luggage carts are available in the lobby for easy access to the 7th floor.
• Heated pool with plenty of lounge chairs for sunning/relaxing.
• Tennis & Shuffleboard courts onsite.
• Outdoor gas grills (2) and picnic tables onsite.
• Outdoor shower to wash off beach sand before entering pool or lobby.
• Family and kid friendly environment.
• Unit 708 has an onsite property manager and maintenance staff. This is important in case you have any issues during your stay that need immediate attention.
• Gated community provides extra security for you and your family.
• Plenty of free parking spaces.
• Free morning coffee and free WiFi in the lobby.
• Private boardwalk access from the condo to the beach.
How to Reserve Unit 708:
If you are looking for a quiet oceanfront condo with spectacular views, private balconies and a pool, then you will want to book unit 708, (YOU MUST MENTION THAT THIS IS A HOME AWAY RENTAL AND SPECIFICALLY ASK FOR UNIT 708 TO BE GUARANTEED OUR CONDO).
To make a reservation or check availability, call toll free (866) 900-9301. All major credit cards accepted.
There is a two night minimum stay. No pets and no smoking.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Thanks for viewing our listing. You may want to Bookmark this site for future reference.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome