|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
*PLEASE NOTE: Unit 708 is very popular and books quickly. No cleaning fees! There is an onsite property manager to answer all your questions and take care of any needs that arise during your stay. Reserve now to rent this beautiful upgraded condo at Islander East Resort in Galveston.
This 2 bedroom/1 bath oceanfront condo is perfect for a beach vacation with the family, girls getaway or for a quiet couples retreat.
Location, Location, Location!
Islander East Resort is a small gated complex located right ON THE BEACH in Galveston! This condo has direct ocean access with no seawall or busy street between you and the water; just walk right out to the beach over the private dune crossover. The view and location cannot be beat. You literally have the beach to yourself with no crowds and no cars to hassle with. The condo is nice and private yet just 2 minutes from Stewart's Family Beach and 10 minutes from the new Galveston Pleasure Pier and all the fun attractions that are available on the Seawall and the historic downtown Strand District.
Unit 708 offers you one of the most popular floor plans available at Islander East Resort. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath unit features two floor to ceiling walls of glass with breathtaking ocean front views from the 7th floor. There are TWO private ocean front balconies in this unit. One balcony is accessible from the living/dining room and the other from the spacious master bedroom.
The kitchenette has granite counter tops and is furnished with all new appliances including a stove, oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave and a full size refrigerator. The unit is fully stocked with cookware and all utensils including a toaster, coffee maker, blender, pots, pans, plates, silverware and glassware.
There is a wall mounted 42 inch flat screen TV in the living room. The living room media console has a Blu-ray DVD player and a Bluetooth enabled wireless Speaker System, FM Clock Radio and USB Charging station.
All beds (King in Master; Queen in 2nd bedroom) have new pillow-top mattresses. There is also a queen sleeper sofa with a new memory foam mattress in the living room. All linens and bath towels are provided. Guests should bring their own beach towels.
Islander East Resort is a private gated community with free onsite parking. The 9 story complex has a heated swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, a shuffleboard court, two outdoor gas grills, picnic tables, and a lounge area away from the pool. It features a staffed front desk with onsite management, 24/7 security, 2 elevators, snack machines, large ice machine and a coin operated laundry facility on the lobby floor.
Come for a weekend, a week or for an entire month, and you’ll find that Unit 708 at Islander East Resort is the perfect place to enjoy a little bit of paradise. Kick back, relax and set your internal clock to Island Time while being our guest.
Reasons to Book Unit 708:
• The Stunning View!
• On the beach – great location.
• Quiet resort on the East Beach away from the crowds – yet close enough to all the action.
• TWO private balconies facing the Ocean with spectacular million dollar views.
• Private heated pool – available all seasons.
• The condo is clean, comfortable and fun. Everything in Unit 708 is brand new.
• New tile floors throughout the condo - no carpet!
• Updated bathroom with granite counter top vanity, new tub, new toilet, new sink, tiled bath, storage cabinets.
• New furniture and fixtures throughout.
• Kitchenette with granite counter tops and all new appliances – full size refrigerator.
• Cookware, utensils, dishes, silverware, glassware provided.
• Linens, bath towels, wash cloths, soap provided.
• No cleaning fee for Unit 708!!! (Beware - some condo owners in this complex charge a $65 cleaning fee in ADDITION to the rental rate).
• The TWO BEDROOMS are very comfortable and cozy with a coastal theme.
• The master bedroom has a new King bed and a full size dresser with plenty of room for unpacking. It also has a night stand and large closet.
• The 2nd bedroom has a new Queen bed and a full size dresser and night stand. Plenty of closet space.
• The sleeper sofa in the family room easily converts to a Queen bed with a new memory foam mattress.
• Pocket door between master bedroom and family room allows for additional privacy and quiet time away from the kids or other guests. Or, open it up and make a suite out of it.
• Wall mounted 42 inch Plasma TV and media center with a Blu-ray DVD player and a Bluetooth enabled wireless Speaker System, FM Clock Radio with USB Charging station.
• The balcony off the family room is furnished with a bistro table and chairs for outdoor casual dining. The balcony off the master bedroom has 2 Adirondack chairs and a side table.
• Dining table in the family room is triangular in shape and will comfortably seat 6 adults - 4 swivel bar chairs and a leather bench seat for 2.
• Two elevators and luggage carts are available in the lobby for easy access to the 7th floor.
• Heated pool with plenty of lounge chairs for sunning/relaxing.
• Tennis & Shuffleboard courts onsite.
• Outdoor gas grills (2) and picnic tables onsite.
• Outdoor shower to wash off beach sand before entering pool or lobby.
• Family and kid friendly environment.
• Unit 708 has an onsite property manager and maintenance staff. This is important in case you have any issues during your stay that need immediate attention.
• Gated community provides extra security for you and your family.
• Plenty of free parking spaces.
• Free morning coffee and free WiFi in the lobby.
• Private boardwalk access from the condo to the beach.
How to Reserve Unit 708:
If you are looking for a quiet oceanfront condo with spectacular views, private balconies and a pool, then you will want to book unit 708, (YOU MUST MENTION THAT THIS IS A HOME AWAY RENTAL AND SPECIFICALLY ASK FOR UNIT 708 TO BE GUARANTEED OUR CONDO).
To make a reservation or check availability, call toll free (866) 900-9301. All major credit cards accepted.
There is a two night minimum stay. No pets and no smoking.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Thanks for viewing our listing. You may want to Bookmark this site for future reference.
Galveston Island offers everything in a resort destination – entertainment, shopping and 32 miles of Gulf Coast beaches. Galveston’s festivals, special events and attractions are enjoyable for Islanders and tourists alike. Galveston also has some of the best restaurants featuring the freshest seafood on the Gulf Coast. The historic Strand District in downtown Galveston offers fine dining and endless shopping - and is only a few minutes away for the condo.
Galveston's newest attraction is The Pleasure Pier which opened in May, 2012. It boasts a 1,100-foot entertainment complex built on a pier extending over the waters of the Gulf. The $60 million pleasure pier has 16 fabulous rides including two roller coasters, a carousel and a Ferris wheel. The Pleasure Pier also offers a food court, restaurant, carnival games and other attractions for the entire family.
One of the most popular attractions in Galveston is Moody Gardens. Water your imagination and travel the oceans of the world at the Aquarium Pyramid. Or step into the Rainforest Pyramid with thousands of tropical plants, exotic fish and birds. Explore the mysteries of science at the Discovery Pyramid, and take a rocking and rolling ride through the universe at the Ridefilm Theater. Get in the middle of the action at the 4D Special FX Theater. See spectacular images leap from the screen of the six-story IMAX 3D Theater.
With its huge array of awesome aquatic adventures, Schlitterbahn Galveston offers over 32 amazing rides and attractions, including a large wave pool, uphill water coasters, thrilling speed slides, kid's water playgrounds, whitewater rapids, relaxing hot tubs, family raft rides, the Boogie Bahn surf ride and the exclusive Transportainment river system. Relax in steaming warm waters and enjoy summer fun all year long at Texas’ first and only heated, indoor waterpark. (Both the air and water are always in the 80s!) The Wasserfest Heated Indoor Season, October through mid-April, features more than a dozen heated attractions in a tropical, heated indoor oasis.
Galveston Island Ferry, located on Hwy 87 (Ferry Road), continues to be one of Galveston's most popular attractions. Riders can park and ride the ferry or drive their vehicle aboard the ferry. Ferries run approximately every fifteen to twenty minutes and are free. The ferry is only 5 minutes from the condo.
Less than an hour away is numerous other attractions including the Houston Space Center, the Kemah Boardwalk and the Gulf Greyhound Park that offers live dog racing year around.
Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Disney and Princess Cruise Lines have all found a home at the Port of Galveston in recent years. Spend a few nights on the beach in Galveston prior to or after your cruise.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2014 - Feb 28 2015
2 night minimum stay
Mar 1 2015 - May 21 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
•Holiday and Spring Break rates slightly higher - Call to confirm.
•No cleaning fees!
•Linens and bath towels provided. Bring your own beach and pool towels.
•Toll Free Reservations: (866) 900-9301 (Onsite Property Manager).
•You Must Specifically ask to Book Unit 708. Mention HomeAway Listing when booking.
•Please "Bookmark" this site for future reference.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.