Unit 708 offers you one of the most popular floor plans available at Islander East Resort. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath unit features two floor to ceiling walls of glass with spectacular ocean front views from the 7th floor. There are two private balconies in this unit. One balcony is accessible from the living/dining room and the other from the spacious master bedroom.
The kitchenette has a granite counter top and is furnished with all new appliances including a stove, oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave and a full size refrigerator. The unit is fully stocked with cookware and all utensils including a toaster, coffee maker, blender, pots, pans, plates and glassware.
There is a wall mounted 42 inch flat screen TV in the living room. The living room media console has a Blu-ray DVD player and a iPod/iPhone/iPad docking station.
All beds (King in Master; Queen in 2nd bedroom) have new pillow-top mattresses. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the living room with a new memory foam mattress. All linens and bath towels are provided. Guests should bring their own beach towels.
Islander East Resort is a private gated community with free onsite parking. The complex has a heated swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, a shuffleboard court, two outdoor gas grills, picnic tables, and a lounge area away from the pool. It features a staffed front desk with onsite management, 24/7 security, 2 elevators, snack machines, large ice machine and a coin operated laundry facility on the first floor. WiFi access is available for a fee.
Come for a weekend, a week or for an entire month, and you’ll find that Unit 708 at Islander East Resort is the perfect place to enjoy a little bit of paradise. Kick back, relax and set your internal clock to Island Time while being our guest.
Reasons to Book Unit 708:
• The View!
• On the beach – great location.
• Quiet resort on the East Beach away from the crowds – yet close enough.
• Two private balconies facing the Gulf with awesome views.
• Private heated pool – available all seasons.
• The condo is clean, comfortable, fun, and like new.
• New tile floors throughout the condo - no carpet!
• Updated bathroom with granite counter top vanity, new tub, new toilet, new sink, tiled bath, storage cabinets.
• New furniture and fixtures throughout.
• Kitchenette with granite counter top and all new appliances – full size refrigerator.
• Cookware, utensils, dishes, glassware provided.
• Linens, bath towels, wash cloths, soap provided.
• No cleaning fee!!!
• The TWO BEDROOMS are very comfortable, cozy with a coastal theme.
• The master bedroom has a new King bed.
• The 2nd bedroom has a new Queen bed.
• The sleeper sofa in the family room has a new Queen bed.
• Pocket door between master bedroom and family room allows for additional privacy and quiet time away from the kids or other guests. Or, open it up and make a suite out of it.
• Wall mounted 42 inch Plasma TV and media center with a Blu-ray DVD player and iPod/iPhone/iPad docking station.
• The balcony off the family room is furnished with a bistro table and 2 chairs for outdoor casual dining. The balcony off the master bedroom has 2 Adirondack chairs and a side table.
• Dining table in the family room is triangular in shape and will comfortably seat 6 adults - 4 swivel bar chairs and a leather bench seat for 2.
• Two elevators and luggage carts available for easy access to the 7th floor.
• Tennis & Shuffleboard courts onsite.
• Outdoor grills (2) and picnic tables onsite.
• Outdoor shower to wash off beach sand before entering pool or lobby.
• Family and kid friendly environment.
• Onsite management staff.
• Gated community provides extra security for you and your family.
• Plenty of free parking spaces.
• Private boardwalk access from the condo to the beach.
How to Reserve Unit 708:
If you are looking for a quiet oceanfront condo with spectacular views, private balconies and a pool, then you will want to book unit 708.
To make a reservation, call (866) 900-9301 toll free. All major credit cards accepted. There is a two night minimum stay. No pets and no smoking.
Thanks for viewing our listing. Please 'Bookmark' this site for future reference.