|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
THE MERCHANT ROOM:
Converted into apartments in the first half of the last century, the rooms are furnished with antiques and vintage accessories from local merchants to create a one-of-a kind backdrop for your stay. A fully furnished kitchen, 1 queen bed and 2 twins in this spacious apartment make it ideal for small families or a getaway with friends. Situated on the second level of this old hotel building and with easy access at the top of the stairwell, The Merchant Room is your hub for all your activities and a comfortable place to return to at the end of the day. The views out the living room of the downtown and Fox River add to the charm. The small imperfections throughout make it authentic.
Not only are you a walking distance from Princeton's shops, espresso bar, dining and the famous weekly Flea Market but minutes away from more shops and activities in neighboring Green Lake, a water lover's paradise!
Teak & Soxy, a home store located in the buildings storefront will be your host and concierge, available to offer dining and activity suggestions. Want to go all out? We'll even stock the kitchen and bar so you can enjoy the full weekend!
WATCH OUR VIDEO:
A RECENT GUEST LEFT THIS ESSENTIAL LIST OF 'RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FUTURE TRAVELERS:'
• Have a bloody mary (or two) at Buckhorn Bar and Grill (Princeton) - but sit on the back porch and watch the river run.
• Go to Summer Solstice in Green Lake - we did and proudly took home two trophies for best pajamas! And $30 in gift certificates!
• Buy a jar of Italian Olive Salad (Boscoli) at All in Good Taste (Princeton) - along with some delicious Renard's European Bakeshop's bread - yum!
• Try the Parthenon Pizza at The Pizza Factory (Princeton) - another yum.
• Drive to nearby Markesan to have a Reuben at Reilly's Pub and General Store and listen to Buck 50 on the patio. Drink Reilly's Bulldogs at your own risk.
• Walk to the Princeton Flea Market and get a crab puff. They are small - true, but totally worth the $2.
• Try to bargain. At first its uncomfortable but just have fun with it. Worst they can say is 'no.'
• Meet Leah the bartender/waitress/cook extraordinaire at Jim's Place (Princeton). She's always there - and makes a dang good pizza - and gives cute 3 year olds a quarter for the candy machine afterwards
• 2 Bedrooms: 1 Queen, 2 Twins
• 1 Full Bathroom
• Full-size Range & Refrigerator
• Coffee Maker
• Pots, Pans & Tableware for 4
• Quality Bedding & Towels
• Cable, High-Speed Internet
• iPod/MP3 Player
• Coin-operated Washer/Dryer on-site
• Most Antique & Vintage Furnishings available for Purchase!
Matt and the merchant room make for an enchanting stay. Princeton is a beautiful quiet town and the space we stayed in was charming and relaxing. Matt made it simple and easy. We'd come back anytime.
- Jason, Chicago, IL
Wisconsin's largest outdoor weekly Flea Market, Antique and vintage treasures everywhere around Princeton. Neighboring town, Green Lake, offers all the lake activities as well as more shops, dining and activities!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes||Contact me for discounts on last minute weekly or monthly rates.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.